What co2/propane/electronic automatic pistol should I get?

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by hinova, May 20, 2018.

1. hinova

hinova Member

hey guys,

I recently bought the Mk2 Trident CRB bc it was the best out of box AEG.

Now, I'm needing the best quality (durable, long lasting) out of box full metal both auto and Only semi pistol with a $200 budget. I would like to be able to put a sight and a flashlight on it too, with not so expensive extra mags/co2 and good mag capacity. I'd like to avoid any pistols that has gas leakage problems or feeding issues. Lastly, a pistol that can use a drum mag and the most accurate. Do automatic blow black pistols break faster than semi pistols? Lastly, what's the best quality paint to use if the pistol has orange tip? Thanks!

Last edited: May 20, 2018
  2. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Your questions are all over the board rather you should focus on what style of GBB you like and then see what is available in the fire mode you want.

FA/SA selectable fire.

Is full metal a criteria? Because a Glock is NOT full metal.

Electric Pistols are not that great for ROF and or FPS.

CO2 has major durability issues and consistency issues.

Your best bet is a GG pistol.

3. hinova

hinova Member

thanks. i will explore GBB.

It doesn't have to be full metal but i would prefer full metal. I'm open to mostly metal and strong plastic

do you mean G and G brand pistol?

Last edited: May 21, 2018
  4. bowman531

bowman531 Active Member

Phoenix
    Get a tokyo marui. I'm not sure how easy it is to get a select fire one, but they are always the best. If you don't absolutely need full auto, the TM hi-capa is one of the best pistols on the market.

G18c-User likes this.
  5. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Gas Blow back is "any" gas pistol that blows back the slide in it's regular action. Versus a NBB - Non-Blow Back, where the slide does not move at all.

GG = Green Gas = Propane with junk in the gas.

hinova likes this.
  6. Bullpup GOD

Bullpup GOD Member

Decatur
    The APS shark is a good select fire pistol.

hinova likes this.
  7. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    No, it's not. APS is Another Piece of "Poo" and they didn't get that nickname from making good products.

hinova and BOA_SP3CT3R like this.
  8. Bullpup GOD

Bullpup GOD Member

Decatur
    https://www.evike.com/products/71779/

Read the reviews. I have borrowed a friends' APS before and it was a nice pistol.

hinova likes this.
  9. Honeybadgerz17

Honeybadgerz17 Well-Known Member

Bellevue
    retailers delete bad reviews, just saying

hinova and BOA_SP3CT3R like this.
  10. BOA_SP3CT3R

BOA_SP3CT3R Moderator Staff Member Moderator Supporting Member

Bull Shoals
    I disagree with two things:
    No, the APS Shark isn't good.

AEP's can have high rates of fire, but that takes a lot of time and money. GBB's still can be faster though(30rps Kingdom of Airsoft USP vs 87rps CY-Capa Customs hi capa...)

hinova likes this.
  11. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    Don't be fall for the reviews on retailer sites. They will never post a bad review, if they did, they would be stuck with junk they could not sell to people that are unknowing and inexperienced in proper purchasing.

Just google APS Shark and Leak...

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  12. hinova

hinova Member

thanks. i was considering tokyo marui but wanted select fire one. I'll look into hi-capa. Is it true that you use gas duster (is this a table air duster gas?) for tokyo marui to prevent breakage? I don't think hi-capa versions have blowback

13. hinova

hinova Member

thanks

14. hinova

hinova Member

I will look into getting GBB. Will using propane be okay with GBB? It's much cheaper than GG

15. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    You can go Marui G18C
    Which extends to the WE line of select fire Glocks also.

Yes you can use Propane as well as many other types of potential "gases" that exhibit the simular properties of "propane":

ET-1000
    HFC-22
    HFC-122
    ET-2200
    Iso-Butane
    Propene
    etc....

hinova likes this.
  16. hinova

hinova Member

17. Guges Mk3

Minneapolis
    EF 1911...no...bad. Skip CO2 pistols if you want durability. 800+PSI is a terrible base to make a durable pistol on something that runs in the 110psi range.

Why do you "need" a Full Auto capable Pistol? For fun, sure...for practicality...not very much so.

link0 and hinova like this.
  18. bowman531

bowman531 Active Member

Phoenix
    No you can use normal gg or propane with tm. Yeah they’re blowback but not full auto. There’s also the tm xtreme .45 which is auto, but no semi.

hinova likes this.
  19. Bullpup GOD

Bullpup GOD Member

Decatur
    A couple of months ago you replied to a thread I started and said the APS Shark is a good pistol...

hinova likes this.
  20. Honeybadgerz17

Honeybadgerz17 Well-Known Member

Bellevue
    opinions change

BOA_SP3CT3R and hinova like this.