What do u think?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by omerta_p, Sep 7, 2012.

1. omerta_p

omerta_p New Member

I recently just bought a sentry g&p gun , is this a good beginners gun? I've only been to one war and I am hooked. What do you people think I should upgrade on this gun to make it shoot really accurate ? And hit someone long range 150 ft . Also is there such thing as a night vision red dot ?

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    I think you should use proper spelling. "U" is not an acceptable substitute for "you".

3. Fyzix

Fyzix Fyzzy Was Here. Supporting Member

Garland
    G&P replicas are great.

Right now, what I'd do is focus on gear, vest, mag pouches for all those extra mags, and maybe a tightbore barrel (6.03 at the least)

You can get a red/green dot. Red for day, green for night.

4. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    G&P makes great guns. Stock the gun should be fairly accurate and reach out to 150ft so no worries there.

Before you start upgrading the gun make sure you have a smart charger, Proper eye protection, A good battery, BB's

I would also suggest getting extra magazines. I recomend MAG brand midcaps. No winding and are fairly inexspensive.

5. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    I second 703's suggestions, however, I think you should get a nice chest rig or plate carrier to carry those mags if you get them!

6. omerta_p

omerta_p New Member

Thanks guys for the positive feed back