What do you think about the Echo1 P90

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by huntdog95, Nov 5, 2012.

1. huntdog95

huntdog95 New Member

I have recently purchased the P90 but i don't know what I should upgrade on it. I also heard they break easy. Is that true? Thanks all thoughts will help!:D

2. da_beast

da_beast New Member

They don't break that easily just make sure what ever you get is high quality and I would upgrade the motor and go to a lipo battery

3. huntdog95

huntdog95 New Member

Cool thanks!:) what about the terminator kit?? Or any special barrel I should get?

4. kwaglock

kwaglock New Member

Denver
    it depends on where your playing and your fields restrictions.

5. RedSofters

RedSofters New Member

Ronkonkoma
    if you get the box mag, if you look up in its magwell, theres a little bar restricting you to using high caps. if you want to use midcaps so you dont sound like a maraca, take some plyers and just wiggle it back and forth until it comes out and vwah lah, you can use midcaps. thats what i did and my MAG brand midcaps feed flawlessly.

also, id upgrade the piston, piston head, cylinder, cylinder head, motor and probably a good shim job. i have one and those are the things that broke after a very short time. i still love it though.

6. EthicalSneak

EthicalSneak New Member

Blacksburg
    Had a friend who owned one and it stripped the piston. Other than that it's a good gun, but you'll want to get your gearbox shimmed and keep a spare piston on hand.

7. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    Used a friends this weekend in a game, pretty alright gun if you can get over the noise from the gearbox right beside your ear. I've never liked that.

8. huntdog95

huntdog95 New Member

Cool beans guys. Yeah the gear box doesn't annoy me but I did just get a lipo battery so I'm counting on buying a new gear box! Haha

9. Ehudakineyah

Ehudakineyah New Member

Mililani
    Depends. They break easy if you drop a 11.1v LiPo when it's stock out of the box.

If you use a 9.6v battery and lower, the gun will last a long time.

Things to upgrade would be the piston and gears if anything. Cheap and easy to do.

MOSFET is a must if you want it to last even longer. Once a v6 trigger assembly melts, it's another $30-45 to replace. And you'd need to install it correctly.

Good gun to learn how to tech. Just make sure to not over tighten the rear screws that set the gearbox. Stripping them sucks.

10. huntdog95

huntdog95 New Member

Thanks !:) Yeaah I did out the 11.1 lipo in hahaha but it's working for now!:)