What electric air soft rifle should I get at $100?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ShootingSnowman, Dec 26, 2015.

1. ShootingSnowman

ShootingSnowman New Member

I need help finding a quality air soft rifle around $100

2. Dannyboyextreme

Dannyboyextreme Active Member

Burbank
    Just save your money, any gun around $100 retail is usually horrid. If your price range was at least $200 you could buy any JG and maybe have money left over to get a quality battery and/ or bbs

3. drdave88

drdave88 Member

Waterford
    My wife just picked up a JG M4A1 (6604) for $112 shipped from Evike.

4. haml

haml Member

Somers
    Lol. My Wife refuses to be part of my addiction. But you can find great deals on craigslist. Look at how long they been listed then low ball but come back with decent offer. It usually helps if you can drive to them to bring the price down.

5. Tactical_Skittles

Tactical_Skittles Active Member

Moscow
    Ehh...I'm not too sure about this.

The few craigslist guns my friends have showed me are really sketchy, almost all of them were LPEGs being sold for higher than MSRP. You can find better deals in the classifieds on this forum.

However I would stay away from the used market if you are new, if something breaks you do not have a warranty to fall back on.

The CYMA CM028 is $90 ish on Evike. You would need to put aside an extra $50 or so for batteries, charger, mags, and BBs though.

6. zkingston2

zkingston2 New Member

Well.... there is the Black Ops brand M4 Viper I saw at ****'s Sporting Goods(USA) lol. Works for cqb but probablu going to be bad for outdoor. U can get some "refurbished" ones on ebay for less than $100 and that was my first gun. Worked ok...

7. Tactical_Skittles

Moscow
    You can get a way better gun for that same price from a legit retailer. Also stay away from the Black Ops brand, their OEM is APS.

8. Dannyboyextreme

Dannyboyextreme Active Member

Burbank
    This gives me cancer. 'Nuff said

9. tonylikesairsoft

tonylikesairsoft New Member

willow grove
  10. HighVelocityFish

HighVelocityFish Member

Fort Wayne
    I don't imagine the OP is still watching the thread considering he's at two posts and hasn't posted again here. That said, if he is, try a CYMA M14 or SOC16. It's metal, it'll run $114ish, it comes with a cheap starter battery, and it'll last for-freaking-ever.

11. mmulisha84

mmulisha84 New Member

Kenosha
    Wish my wife would get into the sport lol. I get a TM M4 in the mail and she looks at it like yea whatever lol.

12. Deathnote_Airsoft

Deathnote_Airsoft New Member

at least she didn't flip out on you, better not caring than negative responses

13. DuckOfDeath

DuckOfDeath Member

riverside
    Evike has a lancer tactical m4 and ak for around 96 dollars. Both come with a battery and charger but I recommend a 9.6v battery and smart charger rather than the ones that come in the package.

14. Tactical_Skittles

Moscow
    Or you could save $10 more and get JG or CYMA, both of which are significantly better than a Lancer...

15. DuckOfDeath

DuckOfDeath Member

riverside
    i got a jg ak which is amazing for $50 dollars on AMS and it was a price drop from $123 dollars so you may or may not have the same luck like i did

16. perfectzeroairsoft

perfectzeroairsoft New Member

Tactical skittles has the right idea, you probably should just spend a few dollars more and get a jg or cyma gun. I think you'll be glad in the long run. Most low to mid end guns also come batteries and changers so hopefully you won't have to worry about that. However when you have the money I'd recommend getting a smart charger and 9.6 volt batteries.

17. lickey0810

lickey0810 New Member

Have you looked into the Valken tactical battle machine series...they generally retail from airsoft gi for about $150...I paid $170 for mine w/ smart charger and 9.6 nunchuck battery. 370 fps with about a 175-200 foot range

18. AvgJoeAirsofter

AvgJoeAirsofter New Member

I would look at the epic deals on evike or the daily shockers on Airsoft gi. You will have to check them often but every so often they will have a good 180$ m4 for about 100-120$ on sale.