What field role should i play?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by HGwarhawk, Nov 7, 2012.

1. HGwarhawk

HGwarhawk New Member

My friend has an m4 I was thinking dmr or sniper, which do you recommend and why?

2. Nickname

Nickname New Member

Miami
    I recommend dmr because you said you have an m4. Just go single fire. Also, if there is a sniper on your team you can be his spotter as well.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    actually he said his friend has an m4. He wants to know what position to take up next to him.
    I discourage sniper because you need to spend quite a bit of money to get to where you need to be with that role.
    DMR is also expensive and your rifle needs to be mechanically or electrically semi only.
    If those are your two choices I would say DMR because you can start with a good m16/sr-25 base gun and build it. Say a JG m16 and start from there.

Is there a reason you dont want to be a rifleman? what about a SAW gunner?

4. Nickname

Nickname New Member

Miami
    Oh my bad. And I agree with protection, why not be a rifleman?

5. HGwarhawk

HGwarhawk New Member

I actually also have a jg m4 and so I wanted something different for Christmas you know I was thinking something like this?

image-3183371523.jpg

Anyone know of good m16's under 250?
    Btw sniper is out

6. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    It's a nice starter gun. What's the price limit your looking at? You'd be better off just getting parts for your jg and building it...
    There are better other choices for the same price and less
    Kwa mod1 or mod2 are better

7. Napple

Napple New Member

G&p basic m4 is about $250 and it is much bettee than a combat machine.

8. Dante

Dante New Member

Omaha
    well if there's only two of you i'd say you should both be front line riflemen. a two man team isn't large enough provide the mutual support need by the more specialized roles. unless both of you are willing to work as a 2 man team for sniping.

rifleman will provide you the most flexibility, get a gun that has the potential to be used as a DMR if you get more people to join you guys.