what gas pistols

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by cronin4230, Oct 10, 2012.

1. cronin4230

cronin4230 New Member

st.louis
    What gas gun should I get a kjw p226. Kwc desert eagle. We 1911 or m9. Also I need a gun I can use for c q b and field playing

2. Radar159

Radar159 New Member

I definitely would recommend KWA, if I were you, I would save up.

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    The KJW P226 is pretty solid. The KWC Desert Eagle is decent, but replacement parts are nigh but impossible to find. WE guns often come with lots of problems and poor fit and finish. I'd generally avoid them unless you want A) a project or B) a risk.

4. Landa

Landa New Member

Miami
    KJW P226, very solid and reliable.

5. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I wouldn't say "very." We're still talking about a KJW here. The material they use is on the weak and inconsistent side. On my KJW P229, the barrel sheared off from the chamber during normal use.

6. joedelpen

joedelpen New Member

I carry 2 kwa ATP in leg rigs. Can't go wrong. Make sure u grab 2 extended clips tho. The more ammo the better

7. Knief

Ann Arbor
    You can go wrong if you use "u" in place of "you." You're going to want to write your words out completely here, end sentences with periods, that sort of stuff. Thanks.

8. DeLeon79

DeLeon79 New Member

Ridgecrest
    I have the KJW P226 and I love it. It doesn't kick back as hard as my KJW KP-08, but, I haven't had any problems with the gun. The mags, you're better off getting from another brand b/c the mags that came with the gun, I had to replace the bottom O-rings within a couple months. Luckily I was able to replace them at work. now they are a beast!

9. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    I get it you all love KWA, but that wasn't one of his choices -_-

Of the guns you're looking at, the KJW P226 would be a good choice.