What glock do I have? Brand? (26c)

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by RadStorm, Jun 28, 2015.

1. RadStorm

RadStorm Member Supporting Member

Kittanning
    Hello, I just got a GBB Glock out of a box of airsoft stuff in an auction. I'm unsure of what brand this Glock may be and need some help identifying it. I found some things similar to it but I'm not completely sure what I have just yet. I'll list some pictures and some info I can give you about it below if you wish to help me out, thanks.

This seems to be a G 26c as the slide says, it has a plastic frame and slide but the internals are made of metal except for the outer barrel. From what I can tell the gun does not work right now, the slide just gets stuck and the trigger seems stiff. Before I attempt to fix I would like to know what brand this pistol is.

Links:

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/topic/96947-wts-ksc-g19-very-rare-milspec-version/

I found some more forums in different languages but I don't want to link those because I don't feel they would be of much use. Translating them messes with the format anyway.

Pictures w/info:

[​IMG]

This reads: MIL SPEC STANDARD NSN 1005-66-132-7731

[​IMG]

This reads: US Lot 4.539.889 4.825.744 4.893.566

[​IMG]

This reads: DEA147 US (It also does not move like a typical Glock safety switch)

[​IMG]

View of the metal internals in the lower.

[​IMG]

Slide reads: G (Glock logo) 26C MIL SPEC 9x19

[​IMG]

This side reads: DEA147(eagle logo) NPv csk

[​IMG]

View of the metal internals in the slide. Outer barrel is plastic as well.

Thanks for taking a look, if you can provide any info on this gun that would be great, just leave a comment below or send me a PM.

2. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    It sounds like a double eagle glock... That would be my best guess, judging from the eagle on the side and the pretty terrible mold lines...

3. RadStorm

Kittanning
    I'm not sure if it is Double Eagle, as far as I know they don't make any gas guns, but I'm not completely sure about that. Also the eagle logo is different from theirs if that means anything. The logo on the gun is more of an upright eagle with wings on each side of the head.

Edit: After I looked some more I have found that at some point in time KSC made a Glock 26c with a plastic slide from the looks of it with the same "MIL SPEC" written on the slide. Does anybody know if that sounds correct?

Last edited: Jun 28, 2015
  4. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    After I had typed that I searched it and the serial number, and you are correct in thinking that DE do not make gas guns...
    It might be a KSC but from the look and sound of it, it seems to be of incredibly low quality...

5. heyitsfalcon

heyitsfalcon New Member

It is a double eagle mate.

I've seen them around.

There ksc clones.

Google on YouTube jg glock review.

A mate called jarek4 did a review on one.

Anyways ksc japan(plastic) is usually higher quality then the metal so I am 100% sure it's not ksc.

Also judging "de" everywhere, what other company could it be?

By the way double eagle = jg.

6. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Pretty sure Double Eagle isn't JG, their QC is massively different, but I haven't thoroughly researched the subject.

E/ Yup, they're not, JG and DE just make their packaging/some parts at a few of the same locations, much like KWA and G&G.

7. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Your thinking the other eagle, specifically Golden Eagle.

8. Tactical_Skittles

Tactical_Skittles Active Member

Moscow
    WE is the only brand I know that puts "G"s like that on the slide.

9. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

But I thought WE only make guns with metal slides?

10. RadStorm

Kittanning
    I don't think it is a WE, their plastic is different than this pistol. However I'm not sure if it would be an older model that used different plastic. I only ever handled the WE G18.

11. Munishin

Munishin Well-Known Member

Goodyear
    I'm putting my money on KSC. The only JG glock I know of is the 18c and it's definitely not a WE.

BRB summoning MP5user.

12. RadStorm

Kittanning
    From what I've seen of this gun I'm strongly putting my money on KSC. I've seen multiple places that have or had parts for it or sold the gun itself which looked the same and had the same numbers/trades as on this one.

I also just picked up a KSC/KWA glock (mixed parts) and it had the same internal setup so that makes me think it's KSC even more.

13. moomoose

moomoose Member

Eagle
    It's a KSC, my buddy has whatever the full auto version of the G19 is and the slide looks the exact same (as in the internals).

14. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    This is genuine KSC.

15. RadStorm

Kittanning
    Awesome, thanks for all the help guys. All I need to do now is try to fix it. Hopefully I can find somewhere that sells parts for it.

16. MP5User

MP5User Active Member

Westfield
    Parts can be sourced at the KWA Pro Shop. If you need some troubleshooting advice, feel free to shoot me a PM.

17. RadStorm

Kittanning
    Alright, thanks. I may need some help finding either a video or some diagram on how to put this specific gun back together. I noticed the G19 internals are a bit different from the G26c.

It was super dirty inside the G26c but from what I can tell all the parts seem to be there. I'll try to find a parts explosion view of that gun just to be sure, I think I saw one when I was researching the gun.