What gun has the most features

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by BigBear666, Jan 12, 2016.

1. BigBear666

BigBear666 New Member

Hello I am looking for a riffle that is decked out as much as possible. I am looking for working charging handle with bolt lock like the new G&G CM16 srxl but with a working bolt lock. Maybe some sort of recoil system, so on and so forth. Price isn't to big of an issue but I am looking to try and stay under 300. The role I am looking for is more of a blend I want range and accuracy balanced against cqb preformance something that works in the longer ranges of a field but also indoors. I am new and this would be my first gun, and I don't know what my local playing conditions are because there are no local fields or events. But I am moving to a place that has a converted airsoft field. Not sure if that helps I am looking for general suggestion and maybe some different brands to consider thanks.

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    First thought is the TM Sopmod M4, but that's about $100 over your desired budget at best.
    There's the BOLT M4 B-4 Sopmod, BUT I have zero experience with the gun and honestly haven't spent any time looking into them. Though I'm sure about 5-10min of Googling can give you a good idea of what to expect with the gun.
    I can't remember if the G&G Top Tech's have locking bolts, though I know they have blowback.

-mobile device-

3. BigBear666

BigBear666 New Member

Thank you I was finally about to find out the new CM16 from G&G dosnt have a locking bolt so since the top tech is a fm upgraded version of the combat machine I would guess it do sent. I will look at the sopmod, even if it's over budget I would rather save and get the gun that best suits me then get something and regret not waiting