What gun should i get for my sis

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by deathmonkey_352, Nov 1, 2012.

1. deathmonkey_352

deathmonkey_352 New Member

Hi guys 2 months ago I played a 1 on 1 airsoft game with my 7 year old sister. In January she's turning 8 and wanted to get here an LPEG which would be they best for her. Oh and she's 4'9" and isn't that strong

2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    She needs a kitchen [/sexist joke of the week]

Before I get started, you need to go back and add in a budget.

In all seriousness, get her some like a JG, G&G, DBoys, or other budget gun. It can be all plastic/polymer. I say this for 2 reasons.
    1. The gun will last longer through the abuse it will take
    2. If you ever need a spare gun, you have something worth fielding.

Some good light weight choices are a P90, MP5k, MP5 w/ a re-tractable stock (Seal style), PDW M4,
    IF she really wants to have fun, Tactical Force (TF) makes a decent CO2 Mac11. It's cheap, but pretty decent for the price. I personally had fun with in at CQB fields.
    I wouldn't spend the money on a TM or other high priced gun for the simple fact that this gun will probably be knocked ALL around, tortured, and abused. From a typical player it's fine, from a younger player/kid I see it breaking

3. Griffin213

Griffin213 New Member

4. deathmonkey_352

deathmonkey_352 New Member

5. potentialthreat

potentialthreat New Member

You should get her the pink m4 from g&g that gun is sick

6. sr-25er

sr-25er New Member

My friend got that gun for his little bro. But he bought his black. It's a pretty good gun considering it runs on aa batteries....

7. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    I would get the MP5k I linked. You should get it from evike for around $100 shipped and it will be a better and a funner gun for her and you.

8. bal1

bal1 New Member

I got my little sister a combat machine...