what gun should i get on a low low low budget

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Kevinas001, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Kevinas001

Kevinas001 New Member

anyksciai
    Price Range 20 euros to 37 euros

Type of Gun You Want electric or spring i can't really buy gas or co2

Preferred Gun Models i dont really care about design and i'm sure not gonna upgrade it i dont prefer anything

What Role/Type of Play You Will Be Doing/Playing ill be playing with friends so not really serious any kind of role will do

it should last a long time is my only request

2. Tyrnek

Tyrnek Member

Sorry bud, but in your price range you're not going to get any sort of durability whatsoever. 37 Euro/~$40 USD doesn't go very far when it comes to a complete airsoft weapons system.

3. Kevinas001

Kevinas001 New Member

anyksciai
    my durability isn't like it should be like metal hard i mean that the insides dont really break i mean if you drop it on the ground that it falls apart i just need it for the internals to not really break really quick

4. phillipcurl3

phillipcurl3 New Member

Haralson
    Get a spring pistol and do some compression mods to it, if your comfortable with that. You aren't gonna get much for that little amount of money. Also, look on ebay.

5. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo
    At this price range, a Tokyo Marui springer will be the most fieldable option.

6. MrObjectivo

MrObjectivo New Member

I second Major_Monocle, look for a TM springer.

7. Kevinas001

Kevinas001 New Member

anyksciai
    thanks everybody :) thanks a lot

8. Kevinas001

Kevinas001 New Member

anyksciai
    i forgot tho to say that i will mostly be playing in either a huge field or a garden or backyard

9. adamairsoft

adamairsoft New Member

If I were you, I would look at some of the tri-shot shotguns out there. They will be at the very top of your price point, but definitely worth looking into.

10. kazuma5201

kazuma5201 New Member

Raleigh
    My advice to you, is to save up more euros.

11. MADR77

MADR77 Well-Known Member

Boise
    You can actually get a decent CO2 non blowback pistol with that $40-$50... just look for the USP

12. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

Most of those aren't very accurate or don't have a fieldable FPS.

13. Grudge

Grudge New Member

Winnipeg
    The ones I posted would be field-able. And at that price point you are not really going to get accuracy, but since he's just going to play with friends in Non serious games, it shouldn't matter that much.

14. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

True, good point.

15. Kevinas001

Kevinas001 New Member

anyksciai
    gas and co2 would be a money waster for me as i live in a country where there are only ****** spring powered pistols so i'll have to get co2 from online stores and mostly for a pack of 5 i would have to pay 7,50

16. davemaster

davemaster Member

Redding
    Double Eagle M85 is a fairly good starter gun for the price. If that's what you're looking for. If not go with high end springers.

17. Kevinas001

Kevinas001 New Member

anyksciai
    im gonna consider either a spring pistol or like davemaster said a double eagle m85

18. Rushin

Rushin Well-Known Member

Kalamazoo

No... Stay away from anything cheap and electric. You will be thoroughly disappointed with it, and it will be crap. Your ONLY three choices with your price point would be:

TM springer (ONLY TM. Any other spring pistol will be trash and not worth the money.)

A Co2 pistol. (I would skip these, they kinda suck.)

Spring tri-shot. This would be your best choice. They're a ton of fun.

19. Kevinas001

Kevinas001 New Member

anyksciai
    yeah i realized that co2 can be buyed for low shipping prices so maybe that or a tm springer and a shotgun