What gun should I get?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by QS7Clarke, Aug 21, 2012.

1. QS7Clarke

QS7Clarke New Member

i currently have a we m14 and it seems to be a problematic gun.... every time i look i hear some clunky piece of metal fall off. my initital plan was to upgrade this to the ebr kit and make it my sniper but with all of these problems i keep having idk.... any thoughts? any good snipers i should be looking at gas or spring but i prefer gas.

2. QS7Clarke

QS7Clarke New Member

sniper

looking to make a very nice sniper loving the ares version of the l96 along with the tm one... which would be better?

3. QS7Clarke

QS7Clarke New Member

ares aw338

anyone have any info or knowledge on this gun im considering buying it to be my main sniper. if anyone wants to sell one hmu

4. QS7Clarke

QS7Clarke New Member

we pdw

how does this gun perform i would consider buying one

5. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    The TM one. More parts available for upgrades, better hopup unit. Not sure what the ares one is built off but it might be hard to upgrade. I know that a lot of ares guns have proprietary parts and this one may as well.

Edit: wow man why did you make like eleven threads on different guns all today?

Edit2: wow you know what, I read some of your posts and you need to use the search. While your at it read the rules.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2012
  6. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    You do not need a thread for each gun. Just use one for all of them.