What gun should I get?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by dnsa1, Sep 19, 2012.

1. dnsa1

dnsa1 New Member

I'm just starting and I've been looking around the forum but I'm still unsure what gun I should get as my starter. I currently have a budget of 100$. I'm thinking about the H&K G36C but any other suggestions?

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    G&G combat machines and JG M4 S-systems are some of the greatest beginner rifles out there.
    You will hear alot of people say G&G sucks but I have owned one for over a year and never had a problem and i know numerous people that have owned them for a few years and never had a problem. They are lightweight and take to upgrades easily in the future when you get into that.

Which G36C are you talking about? a couple of H&K licensed ones are out there and only a couple are worth owning

3. John_the_Tech

John_the_Tech New Member

Actually, Lancer Tactical was made for people on a budget... I think it's like 90 bucks for a nice m4. And are you talking about the H&K G36c that is battery AND spring powered? Don't get that one... It's not worth 100...

4. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I think that the Combat Machine is better than the Lancer Tactical externally wise. Internally they're probably about the same.

5. g_love

g_love New Member

OP, you could also look into the JG g36. I've heard great things about them such as that they are built like tanks and very good for beginners. You might want to consider this gun as well.

6. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    No. As much as I rip on the CM you cannot compare it to the lancer. CMs have a much higher build quality internally, they do not even compare. Don't get the cm, get the jg m4 tune it up, adjust the AoE, re-shim, re-lube it will be a great beginner gun

7. dnsa1

dnsa1 New Member

Thaks guys! I'm really want a completely ready gun out of the box (I don't want to tweak it and mess around with the internal parts because I know I'll mess something up). So far the Combat Machine looks promising. I couldn't find the JG G36 on Airsoft Mega Store or Evike so I dediced to brush that one aside. The gun I was going to get was this: http://www.airsoftmegastore.com/181...y-Patent-Pending-Dual-Power-Firing-Modes.aspx Thank you again!

8. Scarred

Scarred New Member

No don't get that gun. Yuck. Get the Combat Machine and call it a day.

9. dnsa1

dnsa1 New Member

No, that's the gun I was gonna get before this :p sorry for the misunderstanding haha

10. Scarred

Scarred New Member

By the way, I think you should get it from Airsoft GI. They have great customer service and are overall better than Airsoft Megastore and Evike. Most people on the forum agree.

http://www.airsoftgi.com/index.php

11. EXICUT1ONER

EXICUT1ONER New Member

Ddddddddoooooooooo not buy from mega store they screwed me they sent me a gun with no internal sent it back five time it just got worst and they would not give me my money back

12. newbieairsoft123

newbieairsoft123 New Member

I just bought my very first airsoft gun its an a&k m4 s system. Not jg its really nice it was only 105$ on amazon it is all metal with metal internals it is compatible with Tokyo marui parts it is the clone of the Tokyo Mario s system it is exactly the same if not better! Tokyo Mario was one of the firs airsoft guns and is considered one of the best the a&k m4 s system is kick *** and comes with everything You need to shoot.

13. dnsa1

dnsa1 New Member

Ok I will. Also, are the Combat Machine and M4A1 the same guns ?

14. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Yes, a Combat Machine is an M4.

15. dnsa1

dnsa1 New Member

Ok thanks! That really helped.

16. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    What are you talking about..?

17. newbieairsoft123

My airsoft gun that I have inexpensive but still a good Gun for the beginner on a budget. A&k m4 s system

18. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    No. Just. No.
    Don't listen to him.

19. newbieairsoft123

Why not correct me please? I'm new and would Like to learn. yes don't listen to me I'm just sharing my own experience On the new gun I just got for cheap its pretty beast. Just saying you should check it out its good so far but sure if it will stand the test of time lol.

20. backyardsn1per

backyardsn1per New Member

Fennimore
    Look at the cyma com28 for a cheap, good ak-47 aeg