What gun should i get

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by drew23, Oct 26, 2012.

1. drew23

drew23 New Member

They are both $100 eltric, 300 fps guns from hobbytron.com. I cant decide. Please help

Attached Files:

2. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Both are crap, and don't buy from hobbytron, Used JG m4s, CYMA AKs or at the very least a Lancer Tactical m4 would be what you want for that price range.

3. drew23

drew23 New Member

Thanks, what website do you reccomend for that price range

4. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    Uh well you can get a cm.028 new for around a hundred or a lancer tactical, I would advise Airsoftgi or evike as a website to use.

5. cysko

cysko New Member

Like what Marine said, Evike and GI are both great websites, Also try Airsoft Megastore and feel free to find websites located near you(so shipping is a lot cheaper).

If your want to spend some where in the $100- say $130 I would recommend a Jg or Lancer tac, both are reliable and I know that Jg's are very durable. But it comes down to your preference an style of play.

6. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Try Airsoftgi, Evike, Airsoftmegastore. Those sites are excellent.

7. Nelson

Nelson Review Guru Supporting Member

Spokane
    I know the lancer is the best craptastic gun for its price but try and avoid it if you can and definitely get a JG. Simple. They are great cheap guns. If you continue to save money I would also recommend and you can ask Maxhumize about this, the ICS sportsline series.

8. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
    Only JG guns to stay away from are their AKs.