what gun should i get

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by alexpeterson, Dec 10, 2012.

1. alexpeterson

alexpeterson New Member

Hey I'm looking for a good starter aeg to get me out on the feild Im looking at a price range of 100 to 150 dollars please respond I'm sorta a noob so I need help. Thank you

2. EuroGirl

EuroGirl New Member

A lot of people said jg, G&G, and I think echo 1 when I asked this question. Though from personal experience my first gun was a echo1 lol but look at jg and echo1 they will be in your price range and others have said the new jg guns are pretty good for the money.

3. Dage

Dage New Member

Ann Arbor
    Jg, no doubt I had mine working perfectly stockbut for little over two years until I sold it. But a JG M4 is an excellent starter gun. The CYMA AK's aren't half bad either.

4. jon_wallace95

jon_wallace95 Well-Known Member

Jg m4 from airsoft gi, $116, about 400fps, metal construction. Pretty easy to work on upgrade wise, 300 rd hi cap. Flip up sights, solid stock, no wobble.

Attached Files:

5. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    the complete wrong section for this. please use the what gun should I get section... But to answer your questions, JG M4 S-System is one of if not the best beginner starter rifle on the market...

6. jon_wallace95

And that's why I love mine! :D

7. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Or he could get a jg g36c, its $115 on evike and its a great beginer gun.

8. antizombie

antizombie New Member

wausau
    Well airsoftgi is having a huge sale on a lot of jg guns right now so you should check that out

9. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Can you link us to where on ASGI you got a metal JG M4 for $116?

10. VinTagExHD

VinTagExHD New Member

Buddy, I am pretty sure you have the ABS plastic model of the S-System by JG. The full metal version is in the $200 range.

11. jon_wallace95

$200 range on sale with the winter sale and with 20% off coupon, as well as new member stuff, the recovers and rails are metal

12. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    He said metal construction, not full metal. There is a difference, because the buffer tube, and outter barrel are metal even on the platic version

13. jon_wallace95

The one I got the lower is metal, as is rails, barrel, buffer tube, sights, the plastic parts are as follows:
    Stock
    Pistol grip
    Upper receiver
    Flash hider

Other than that it's metal, I've seen it listed for $180 something, ASGI has it on sale for $116, use the bobvstim code and get it for $100 with the shirt. It comes with golden balls, functional charging handle, the forward assist does nothing, it's just a springy button. Adjustable hop up, metal sights, metal rails, 90% metal.