What gun should i get?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by tko, Dec 30, 2012.

1. tko

tko New Member

I need someone to help me suggest a cqb Aeg that has a fps of 350 and has a good ratę of Fire and isnt more expensive than $200

2. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Active Member

Do you want a certain style? (MP5,AK47/74,M4,G36,etc.)

3. ComputerMan

ComputerMan New Member

Jg m4 or king arms m4

4. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

If you like Mp5s, Get the G&G. If M4s, G&G IMO is awesome. IDK if I've just gotten lucky with having such AWESOME G&Gs because no one else likes them as much but I think you should be okay with one they fire right on 350fps. If you want AKs, SRCs are about the only good ones I can find with that low FPS. If P90, King Arms or Classic Army.

5. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
  6. Flocktime

Flocktime New Member

NukeTown
    The AUG shoots 370, the spring will loosen up and it will be 350-360. The M4s not sure. The first one has a HUGE FPS range.

7. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

True. I'd still recommend the G&G Mp5 pneumatic blowback. I've heard really good things about that gun.

8. TheFallenHero

TheFallenHero Active Member

JG g36c. On sale at airsoftgi for 90 dollars right now.

You dont want that aug. The built in scopes bad and the rifles long. The PDW... Well i dont like the matrix brand. And i dont think anyone else does either lol...

I plan on picking the JG G36c up. Theres also the p90 that he posted. There is any JG m4. Its not like its hard to do a spring change anyways... What i recommend to you is going to the cqb place you plan on playing at and see what rifles they are selling. Then go on line and cross check the prices. Then buy from there.

The G36c should shoot under 350 once the springs worn in a bit. Also has a side folding stock if you want to make the gun really short. Also dont let the price fool you. Alot of the people on here probably had a JG as there first gun and they are work horses. JG is one of the best lower end gun manufacturers on the market. And normally the JG g36c runs around like 120-130 iirc.

If you have only heard good things then dont recommend it. Number one you dont want blowback... EVER. All it does is add stress to your gearbox. You can ask anyone on these forums. If they bought a rifle and it had it then generally they remove the blowback system as it really just doesnt add any usefulness to the gun. Just makes it look a tiny bit cooler.

Also from what i can tell that guns over his price range. The only G&G mp5 i can find is 250.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2012
  9. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

It's the sportline and it uses Pneumatic blowback which adds no stress whatsoever to the gearbox. (google it). It's on Airsoftgi for about $140. It's out of stock on Evike. IDK where else you might find it. I also know some local players that love the gun.

10. TheFallenHero

Lol... Sportline. One more reason not to get it.

If the mp5 has a v2 GB then I would say go fit it. Externals are going to be all plastic besides the rails probably. If it's not a v2 id stick with the jg g36 or a jg M4.

11. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

It is a V2 and if you know G&G's plastic you'd know it's nothing to be laughed at. Anyone could tell you that G&G's "plastic" is actually nylon fiber which is in many cases better than most metal bodies on the market. In fact I beleive it was Evike, when they got the first sample of the gun they couldn't beleive it wasn't metal........Honestly, G&G sportline guns are excellent. I use one and as I've said I've now been through over 25,000 in it without a problem...It is the M4 but it's still G&G sportline. It says it has a V2 gearbox so I think it pretty decent. However, what's wrong with V3s?

12. Biohazard

Biohazard New Member

Somewhere in Europe
    G&Gs are terrible on the inside. Even as a newbie, I know that. If a JG were shimmed as well as they were, the JG would be more efficient and last longer. Not only that, it'll be cheaper too.

13. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

G&G's are not at all terrible on the inside........I've been inside the're gearbox before and I love the part strength.....Jgs might be okay if they were better shimmed. But, He wants CQB if I'm right and most JGs have way too high Fps. G&G Mp5 is CQB ready "out of the box." I know atleast one (probably more) people who have had the G&G Mp5. They all love it. In the G&Gs I've handled, i feel nothing but durability.

14. TheFallenHero

G&g does last. Because of there shimming. Other then that there is nothing good stock in there. Even the wiring is usually crap.

If im choosing between g&g or jg below 250 I would take the jg everytime.

15. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

Even for CQB? I'd hate going inside the gearbox to change a spring and then shim...If the buyer wouldn't mind going deep inside the gearbox and voiding his warranty incase something dreadful happens, then go with JG. But, If you want a gun to perform well for CQB "out of the box", G&G all the way man.

16. Biohazard

Biohazard New Member

Somewhere in Europe
    No. No. No. They are not durable on the inside. Their polymers are good, but the insides are complete and utter crap for the most part. Their pistons won't last. JG's stock cream pistons work on DMR builds with perfect AOE. Let's see a G&G piston do that.

17. masterpro72

masterpro72 New Member

You have no evidence behind your claim. G&Gs are great. I've used mine in hard snowing weather and it works fine still. If the buyer wouldn't mind going deep inside the gearbox and voiding his warranty incase something dreadful happens, then go with JG. But, If you want a gun to perform well for CQB "out of the box", G&G all the way man. By the way, no gun has good AOE stock except marui and maybe some PTWs from what I've heard.

18. Biohazard

Biohazard New Member

Somewhere in Europe
    I'm just going to stop because evidently you're too hard headed and stubborn to realize you're wrong. I wonder if someone with more experience than I will find this thread.