What guns does your field use for rentals?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by averageairsofter, Nov 25, 2012.

1. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    Hey guys I was just wondering what kind of guns fields are using these days as rental guns. Just post the field, the rental gun, and the price that it can be rented for. At the field that I play at, Jericho airsoft in Lake Elsinore, California they rent out Echo-1 Redstar Ak's and at $25 for the whole day. I think that this gun is a great choice for a rental because it has solid externals and internals, which are necessary because rental guns take a lot of abuse. The bad thing though about them is that they weigh a little over 10 pounds though and I felt bad for this little 70 pound 10 year old trying to lug one of those things around all day last week lol. Definitely not little kid friendly guns.

Last edited: Nov 25, 2012
  2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Well, my field rents out a bunch of stuff. I'll make a list of the stuff in order of most used:
    -cybergun famas
    -cyma/DBOYS aks
    -JG m4
    -double eagle UMP

3. averageairsofter

averageairsofter New Member

Menifee
    Hmm, not the most high quality stuff but not too bad. Please post the name of the field.

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Airsoft Tulsa CQB. Not to bad of a place but no one has a decent loadout.

5. ncore

ncore New Member

Pittsburgh
    The field I referee at is mainly a woodsball paintball field, but 6-8 times a year they have huge airsoft events where 60+ people show up for. They also do airsoft open on sundays, but the group sizes are hit or miss.

They rent out some brand of m16 with a collapsible stock. All the broken ones they just send back. Nobody there knows how to take apart an airsoft gun. I would do it, but they like their method of sending them in for repairs...

6. bonnax

bonnax New Member

London
    The fields I play at, Strike force sports and X-Site, rent out CYMA CQB M4s and JG G36s, respectively. SFS is $15 for the gun, a mag and (I think) 3,000 bbs. Eye pro is another $10. X-Site rental is £20 for the gun, a mag, 3,000 bio bbs and eye pro.

7. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    A place nearby, Elite Ops Airsoft, rents out the Echo 1 MP5 for 25 dollars for full day.

8. Dage

Dage New Member

Ann Arbor
    The field I play at, Futureball Paintball, Rents out Cybergun(JG) Beta Spetnatz's, I think CYMA M4's, and Cybergun Famas's.