what is a good airsoft sidearm?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by newbieairsoft123, Sep 20, 2012.

1. newbieairsoft123

newbieairsoft123 New Member

Id like a airsoft side arm that's realistic I own a real glock 19 if there is a realistic glock 19 airsoft version that would be cool any recommended airsoft pistols?? Brands? I'm new to airsoft lol

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    How come a person gets to own a firearm without being able to use basic linguistic skills?

3. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    Because 'Murica!

[​IMG]

4. newbieairsoft123

Damn you airsoft people are really rude here well SOME just because I dont take time to correct My punctuation And grammar I shouldn't own a firearm? Ha I'm using the app on my phone that doesn't Have a keyboard well anyways enough with the rude comments what is a good airsoft sidearm please?

5. Knief

Ann Arbor
    I linked you to the gun you wanted. Both Shifty and I are moderators, and we're not asking you, we're telling you to use correct punctuation. Being on your phone isn't an excuse. If you can't write a decent post on your phone, then wait until you can get to a computer to post.

6. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Kneif already provided you with a good sidearm. Take it or leave it. Or if you want us to help you further, you could also give us information on how much your willing to spend.

7. newbieairsoft123

Yes thank you for the link but What the hell is a moderater? :) and sorry I don't like using computers and I am never on one so this will do for now I'd like a nice airsoft gun under 150$ if there is one with full auto capability that would be great thanks

8. schlabie

schlabie New Member

Moderators are the guys that will ban your *** if you dont start using good grammar. KSC are good, as are Tokyo Marui check out those brands.

9. Scarred

Scarred New Member

A moderator is a forum police officer. Officer Kneif just gave you a ticket :eek:

10. Knief

Ann Arbor
    A moderator is somebody who bans you for not following the rules. You know, rules like, "use correct spelling and grammar," stuff like that. I say again, end your sentences with periods or question marks as appropriate or stop posting. If you continue to write poorly, we will ban you.

11. newbieairsoft123

thats not fair at all well if your a moderater then don't poke fun at peoples post and be an ******* and call them stupid and make them feel bad because they are not using a computer you are really abusing your powers that is sad to see you should go bother Somone else that is cussing or posting spam links or bieng rude not innocent People that aren't doing anything

12. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I post on my phone all the time and I use proper grammar.

13. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    It's the welcome most everyone on this site gets, and you just have to go with it, we all do. It's the rules, and when rules aren't followed we lose out privileges, such as being on this site. P.s. I typed this from the app as well.

14. newbieairsoft123

Ahh yes but you guys probably have those fancy keyboard phones lol I'm a old school phone user not as easy okay I will atleast try then I'm sorry if all of my post don't have correct punctuation but atleast they will have correct. Spelling :)

15. Knief

Ann Arbor
    If you don't like the rules, don't post here. It's that simple. Nobody is making fun of you, we're telling you the rules and telling you that you need to follow them. If you don't use complete sentences and make an obvious effort to spell and capitalize correctly in your next post, you'll get some time off.

And I can't not point this out:

Seriously?

[edit] Use punctuation. It's not optional. If you can't do that from your phone, then don't use your phone.

16. newbieairsoft123

Okay thanx I will try.