What is a good woods gun

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by motoracer36, Oct 26, 2012.

1. motoracer36

motoracer36 New Member

Louisville
    I am looking for a good reliable gun for under $250.
    I mostly play in thick woods and i would like a gun that has good rof and is reliable. I have been looking at the g&g cm16 gbb, jg g36, we g39c and King Arms Colt M4A1. If there are any other guns that are in my budget please tell me.

2. backyardsn1per

backyardsn1per New Member

Fennimore

3. AppleJuiceChristmas

AppleJuiceChristmas New Member

hoover
    A G&P M4 can be had for <$250 on evike if you use coupon codes. Great gun. JG G36s are good guns for the price, and the CM16 GBB is pretty bad, but the regular AEG combat machines are great for the price as well. I don't know much about the KA m4, but the WE G39 is a good GBBR, but like all GBBRs, it requires lots of maintenance and technical knowledge. The G&P is probably your best bet, I'll try and find a link.

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Okay, well in your price range stay away from gbb rifles. Just stay away from them, you don't have enough money to use them. I would recomend a G&P M4 off of evike, it can be purchased for less than $250 after coupon codes. Make sure you get a smart charger though. Also, it might not be a bad idea to try and get a gun with tiamya connectors if you can't solder. You may also be able to get a vfc e series in your price range after coupon codes as well.

5. ericairsoft

ericairsoft New Member

Kalamazoo
    the G&G gr15 raider XL would be a grate gun for that , it has good rof and shoots 340-390 and its 214 dollars on airsoft mega store , soo you have some extraa money to get a battery-charger, or just some extra mags , even thogh it comes with a 450 high cap mag ,, i hope this helped

6. AppleJuiceChristmas

AppleJuiceChristmas New Member

hoover
    Fix that grammar before the mods hunt you down.