what is bad about kwa????????????

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ModernBadCompany, Oct 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ModernBadCompany

ModernBadCompany New Member

Kwa seems to have everything already put in one package , is there any problems beside price and magwell?

My friends and local gun techs love the kwa m4/m16 series and they say they last several years without any problem internally or externally.

Also, can I find replacement parts easily of stock or better quality?

The worst I have seen as a problem was we snapped the handguard of a cheap(er) kwa m4... someone sat on it when he left it on a chair... we all chipped in $5 to get him a new MOE handguard

The series can do everything I want stock so I had to ask!

2. Whiplashairsoft1

Whiplashairsoft1 New Member

42 Wallaby Way
    Many people believe that KWA is a bad brand because some of its parts can only be purchased from KWA and cannot be swapped for upgrades or parts from other companies. However, keep in mind that before you make a new thread you should search to see if your question can be answered before you ask it, as threads exactly like this have existed many times before.

Hope that answers your question!

3. ModernBadCompany

ModernBadCompany New Member

What isn't tm compatible?

4. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

This thread has been done before, use the search button.

Closed.

5. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    ModernBadCompany, you have got to be kidding me. Just so you know, this is your very last offense. If I ever see you making a duplicate thread, typing without proper spelling or punctuation, you are gone forever.

I have warned you I don't know how many times, I have given you chances to redeem yourself. When none of this has worked, I banned you for three weeks. The second you come back you start two new duplicate threads and brag about how I need to loosen up?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.