What is better

Discussion in 'Gas Powered Guns' started by Shadow_Ops99, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Shadow_Ops99

Shadow_Ops99 New Member

Kwa or we I'm looking to get one

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    I'm guessing you mean gas wise. If so, that would be kwa by a land slide.

3. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

KWA is definitely better than WE, KSC is good too. However I would look into Tokyo Marui if I were you.

4. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

KWA all the way, WE cant compare to how good KWA's are!!!!!!! and as for which KWA, go with any of the USP's or the M9

5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

If your talking about gas pistols go with KWA. If you looking into electric guns I think going with neither would be wise.

6. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    Out of the companies, I am going to say... Tokyo Marui, that or KSC. They are undoubtably the best, most reliable pistols on the market, period. You get what you psy for, and unlike KWA, these two companies actually care about the product they're putting out. The have amazing quality control and I wouldn't reccomend any othe GBB pistol brand.

7. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

UrGirlfriendz, I don't agree with KSC is better than KWA at all!!!!!

8. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Do you own a ksc? I'm betting you own a KWA... USP perhaps? And don't get me wrong the KWA usp's are great guns, I once considered getting one myself. But I've heard nothing but amazing things about ksc guns while only a few good stories about KWA's (most good ones have been about the USP lineup).

9. ceezy

ceezy New Member

KWA!!!!! I love them , they havent failed me yet.

10. Napple

Napple New Member

To tell you the truth, i haven't heard one good or bad thing about ksc. I know no one that owns one and i know kwa is flawless in most areas. Kwa all the way.

11. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Flawless eh?

The KWA M93 is pretty crappy, the ATP is mediocre at best, the USP lineup is great, the 1911 lineup is good, the M9 is okay, as their AEGs are overpriced.

I have only heard good about KSC. They're on par with TM as far as GBBs go.

WE is crap, especially since a KJW costs the same and lasts twice as long if not longer.

12. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

I agree, KSC is better IMO than KWA.
    I don't own either, but I'v done tons and tons of research on GBB pistols. KWA is good; so is KSC. But KSC, from the research I'v done, is better. The only brand that would be better IMO is Tokyo Marui GBB.

13. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

I too have looked up numerous brand comparison reviews all over the Internet. I've read many good reviews and very little bad about KSC. KWA's I found were pretty much described as is in this forum. To each their own. I on the other hand am a TM man. Glocks all day.

14. USPxMASTERx

USPxMASTERx New Member

I honestly know that KSC isnt bad, and they are reliable, but the KWA's are amazing. Yeah the ATP isn't the best and the 1911s arent amazing but they still are good.

15. UrGirlfriendz

UrGirlfriendz New Member

Bridgewater
    To all the hate: KSC and KWA are pretty much sister companies, only difference is that KSC is much better with quality control. I have had nothing but problems with KWA which has lead me to be purchasing either a KSC or a TM in the near future. You are free to have your own opinion and I respect that, however this is mine and I will defend it to my last dying breath.

Good day sir!

16. MrGoodkat

MrGoodkat Active Member

KSC has actual Glock replicas, no ATP funny stuff.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
  17. TYSONtheSNIPER

TYSONtheSNIPER New Member

Edmonton
    Wow..... Well this kinda got out of control.

Op: if your only interested in getting either a KWA or a WE I would say probably a KWA but stick with the USP because it will perform best. But if you have the money look into a KSC.

Also just because this is the way I am I wouldn't entirely say no to WE, I myself have ordered the Socom gear punisher 1911 (which is a WE pistol) over a KWA usp. The reason I did this is because I plan to upgrade it (TM clone=a lot of upgrade parts) to perform much better(I hope) then any stock KWA. But again that takes a lot of time and money.

So to summarize all of this if you like to upgrade guns (like me) a WE will have far more options then a KWA. If you want a good KWA look into the USP lineup. If you have more money to spend and you want an overall great performance gun look into a KSC.

18. adas1223

adas1223 Well-Known Member

stratford
    KSC is the mother of KWA. KSC japan is tuned for low power gas.

both are quality guns. There are way too many fan boys here.

WE has the upper hand, with an 'experienced gas gun user'. Access to TM aftermarket will kill any KWA and leave it in the dirt.

19. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    Ugh. I have to write this post again.

The link between KSC and KWA is cloudy at best. There are numerous claims of different relationships between the companies, but none substantiated by both. They run the gamut from KSC being the parent company to KWA being KSC's OEM, to KSC selling old molds and machines to KWA, to KWA blatantly ripping off KSC's designs. No proof has ever been offered for any of these or the other dozen or so theories floating around out there.

What we do know is what we can see in the products available. KSC has been an industry leader for years, producing some of the best GBBs available on pretty much any attribute you which to judge. KWA has a far spottier history. For years, their guns were utter crap, the WE of the day. Currently, they're looking better, shooting better, and in general more reliable. KWA's have turned into good-but-not-great guns. I'd buy one, which is something that I wouldn't have said a couple years ago.

However, KSCs look better, shoot better, last longer, and have closer facsimiles to real trademarks. Their only real downfall is that KWAs are much more import friendly, so finding a KSC gun stateside is damn near impossible. It makes them more annoying to get, and it means that guys like GZAisawesome have never heard anything about them. Since KWAs became feasible skirmish weapons, they've almost entirely eclipsed KSC in the US market.

20. FSTK

FSTK Member

If I didn't have my TM already: I'd go with KSC. I love upgrade parts and KWA has none of that. To answer the OP: if you don't plan to service your own pistol, get a KWA. Most noob-friendly gun out there.