What is the best airsoft MP7

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by SpecialT, Nov 24, 2012.

1. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Hey been looking into an airsoft MP7 and had been really torn. I like the kwa mp7 gbb but the small mag size along with how expensive they are are a downside. I like the full metal aspect as well. There's also the Toyko Marui MP7 which is an AEG that has a larger mag size but its plastic. I'm new to airsoft and just wanted to get your thoughts or experiences thank you

2. Blizzard0201

Blizzard0201 New Member

The kwa mp7 is the best mp7 an it's one I the best gbb guns on the market.

3. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

The TM MP7 GBB is better.

4. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Is it really? Would you be able to explain why?

5. Blizzard0201

Blizzard0201 New Member

No, don't listen to Valkyrie, the kwa mp7 is the best. It's is also the best gbb on the market because of its reliability and its accuracy. Also the kwa mp7 is the most realistic mp7 because of all the effort that kwa put into the mp7.

6. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

Can anyone actually provide hard evidence for which is better? Saying "it's the best on the market" is an opinion.

7. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    If you want a gbb mp7 get the tm! It's 50$ more but it's better. It has better mags,Internals,And externals.And on a second note with an electric mp7 ( I own one) with some upgrades they can be great it's up to you get a well mp7 and upgrade or a gbb mp7 and have to pay gas and 42$ mags.I personally would get a well mp7 and upgrade and wire it to run an external 7.4 lipo battery.

8. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

1. TM's MP7 kicks MUCH harder. Look at the videos of the KWA and compare it to the TM. You'll notice the difference.
    2.The TM has no Umarex warning labels.
    3. The TM has a plethora of after-market parts.
    4.The TM has one of THE best hop ups you will ever find.
    5.The TM is made out of more realistic materials.
    6.The TM will have more reliability in the end, it's been proven with MANY of their guns before.
    7.Mags will be cheaper in the end.

9. RunnerAndGunner87

RunnerAndGunner87 New Member

Nashville
    Well, if you're a newer player, I don't suggest a GBB SMG. If you really want an MP7 though, there are 4 on the market, two GBBs and two AEPs (AEG pistol/smg). KWA and Tokyo Marui both make excellent GBB versions of the MP7, I have a KWA and I've seen videos and done research on the TM, and here are some pros and cons of both. The KWA has a higher FPS, around 400 with green gas, which can a pro or a con, depending on where you're playing, it's cheaper, around $250, it can withstand higher pressure gas more easily, and it has trademarks, but the finish is not as good as the TM, and it has almost no kick, something you want in a GBBR. The Tokyo Marui version has an FPS in the 300 range, great for CQB, but it can be a con if you want a field gun, it's about $100 more, has no trades(the TM official name is the NP7A1), and has a much better finish, and a much stronger kick. If you're going to get an MP7, I suggest a GBB. Tokyo Marui also makes an AEG version, and WELL makes a clone of that. These guns are very weak, at around 150-200 FPS, not suitable for play, have bad plastic construction and ugly finish, and slow ROF. But, it's up to you man.

10. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

+1 This is good if you want to go the AEG route.

11. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    See OP you have two people providing goood advice to you! But its up too you!

12. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Pay attention to E-hobby and Khan Seb's video about the gun. There are trades, it's just likely they'll be removed due to customs. But, if you ask for putty, they'll probably be intact.

13. PistolsAndMP5s

PistolsAndMP5s New Member

Corona
    1. It is not the best.
    2. You want reliability go with TM.
    3. TM has the best stock bucking, I've had several people telling me about how their KWA MP7 buckings are very inconsistent and that the hopup doesn't work on their guns.
    4. I am almost 100% sure that you haven't used EVERY GBB on the market so don't say that the KWA mp7 is the best.

14. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

Thanks alot for the comments guys so most of you come to the consensus that the Tokyo Marui MP7 GBB is the best way to go?

15. Rocky

Rocky New Member

Superior
    Yes,If you want a gbb if not a aep model can be just as good if upgraded!

16. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Keep in mind, it's a GBB so you gotta be careful. Alternate in-between duster gas(don't forget that adaptor!) and green gas depending on temperature.

17. SpecialT

SpecialT New Member

I appreciate everyone's comments they help a lot I just have one more question. I don't no if anyone knows this but is it possible to remove the collapsible fore-grip from the MP7's and attach an under rail? I have seen this Hammerson Combat for Umarex MP7:
    http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwo..._Hammerson_Combat_For_Umarex_KSC_MP7_Rail.htm

And was just wondering if that's an under rail attachment. Thank you

18. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

It will fit, it just will need longer screws. And yes that's an under-mounted rail so you could put on something like a Surefire or a Magpul AFG.

19. airsoftoverlord1

airsoftoverlord1 New Member

Even though the mag size is small, I would recomend the kwa definetly

20. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    Actually, it's been said, but Tokyo Marui all the way over KWA.