What loadout

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by ishotyou, Sep 16, 2012.

1. ishotyou

ishotyou New Member

I'm new to airsoft and would like to put together a quality loadout for around 200,I'm new so don't get too technical or ask me complicated questions,as for what guns I like I am really fine with any modern gun besides the m4,remember a loadout is a gun and a sidearm. Edit. I don't like ak 47s

Last edited: Sep 16, 2012

2. backyardsn1per

backyardsn1per New Member

Fennimore
  3. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
  4. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little...

Massachusetts
    For $200.00 I wouldn't even get a secondary, just a primary. It will help you out a lot more to get a decent gun rather than 2 meh guns...trust me.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  5. levirocks

levirocks #FreeNuggy Lifetime Supporter

arlington
  6. MegaNewb

MegaNewb New Member

7. Sharp_Shot

Sharp_Shot New Member

ld recommend a G36-K

8. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    ishotyou,

Do you see how you're getting suggestions all over the board? There are about another 20 or 30 guns I could put up links to that might suit your interests. The problem there is, none of that helps you narrow down your selection. You simply haven't provided enough information for us to give you adequate suggestions. We can link to just about any gun under the sun and we still won't be any closer to getting you the gun that's right for you. So take some time on your own to figure out what models you like and what features you want. If you feel like you don't know what's available, head on over to one of the bigger Hong Kong based shops (like www.wgcshop.com or www.redwolfairsoft.com) and browse through their AEG and GBB sections just to get an idea of what sort of guns are available.

l3gacy

Please don't use texting abbreviations when posting here. Replacing the word you with "u," for example, is not and never will be acceptable.

9. Scarred

Scarred New Member

I just figured that out after I made the post 0_o

10. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little...

Massachusetts
    Thanks for pointing that out, my bad
    And +1
    Op, you need to search on the websites knief listed or even airsoftgi.com to at least get an idea of what type of gun and external features you would want. Then we can help you with our recommendations. Or else, like knief said, you wont get any further than you are now in your search to find your next airsoft gun, simply because everyone would tell you a different gun, theres just that many.