What m4 under 400?!?!?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by broadsword, Sep 21, 2012.

1. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    I need an m4 with good internals and functioning externals. i was looking at the noveske 14.5" and i wanted to get some more thoughts/opinions and i dont necessarily want a gun that comes with all these custom externals because they normally put nice externals on to cover up for **** internals (Silent death) I play a lot of both field and cqb so whats ur ideas? Also if you are posting a gun pls post a link

2. Scarred

Scarred New Member

3. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    ok I was looking at the 14.5" noveske. pls compare because i want jacked internals and normal externals like it offers.

4. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Can you give us a link?

5. Scarred

Scarred New Member

6. GreenListerine

GreenListerine New Member

Had the 12".. Yes, it's a VFC

7. Scarred

Scarred New Member

Well then. I think you should get it if it's VFC. It's definitely worth the money.

8. Landa

Landa New Member

Miami
    agree on the VFC, arguably the best internals out there, specially for the price, and the externals are not far behind!

Those AEG's are workhorses, you wont be disappointed.

9. merlin

merlin New Member

New Port Richey
    Since you play both field and CQB, I'd go with any M4 made by ICS. The split gear box not only makes maintenance and repair a breeze, but you can change out the upper gear box and have a totally new gun for the type of game you are going to play. My newest ICS M4 shot 380 FPS w/.25 bbs right out of the box. Good enough for most field games. But you can build a lower power upper for CQB games. Just extract the rear receiver pin and change the upper and you have a CQB M4. http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?products_id=39129 The gun and spare upper will still be under your $400 target, and you have the equivalent of two guns. You do have to purchase the ICS crane stock battery for this particular M4 but this is not the only configuration they make.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2012
  10. Blades

Blades New Member

1. VFC's are pretty cool.
    2. ICS's are solid as a rock.
    3. You could also go the route of a solid $250 gun with $150 in upgrades. Just a thought.

11. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Thanks i think im gonna go with the orginal gun

12. Scarred

Scarred New Member

In my opinion VFC is better than ICS externals wise. Internally is a different story.

13. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Why do u say that? Pls do a conparison

14. Lil_Shady

Lil_Shady Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Supporter

Please use proper spelling and grammar. "U" is not an acceptable replacement for "you" on this forum, nor is "pls" an acceptable replacement for "please".

15. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Ok fine. Whatever i dont see why but whatever

16. TYwalde15

TYwalde15 New Member

Willmar
    Definately the JG m4 s system. lololol jk, that was my first aeg.... still though, not a bad gun!

17. chumbro

chumbro New Member

wilsonville
    Umm g&p? They are comparable to vfc