What makes a gun sexy?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by CQBsniper, Dec 2, 2012.

1. CQBsniper

CQBsniper New Member

Outlook
    What makes a gun sexy? To me unique guns and ones that owners have put a lot of time and money into, and certain accessories, such as: DMRS/sniper rifles usually look great with massive scopes.
    What about you guys?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    So you like things like this? Kind of overkill.

image-2266769052.jpg

Anyways, for me, it's gotta be the paint job.

3. MamothBear

MamothBear New Member

Vicksburg
    I here you I dont like ak sights but when you pop off the front sight and that scope mount and scope. You are in love. I think how bold the gun is the biggest part. No one says dang thats a sexy m4 stock... It has to be out there. But I have an F2000 and it was stock and I got it alot. So boldness

4. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Here is what it comes down to for me.
    Rare or uncommon features that make it stand out, backed by amazing performance.
    For example, a VFC 416 with a UBR and a professional Multicam paint job that has been professionally upgraded to shoot lasers at 250 feet.

5. BaghdadRecon

BaghdadRecon New Member

Greenville
    Sounds like a great idea! Here, I'll start manufacturing while giving you 40% of the profit, and patent. What do you say! Lol.

6. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    I don't care how big a guns' scope is, as long as it's confident with what it's packing.

7. BRTSoloWing

BRTSoloWing Active Member

China Grove
    I'll take over this thread now lol

Attached Files:

8. soviet

soviet New Member

He wins...... I like AK Variants with a tactical look. Though I'm now in a Russophile perspective only the AK-12 deserves those. So I like, but I don't. Now are you confused :0

9. hasmeen

hasmeen New Member

Bakersfield
    What makes a gun sexy to me is how it feels on my hands how sturdy it feels. A gun that is well maintained with nice paint. The recoil when it comes to a real gun and the sound of an airsoft gun.

10. marine121496

marine121496 Wahahaha~ Supporting Member

Ann Arbor
    12 inch noveske rails.

11. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Marine represents a small minority of gun owners. Most people don't want large rails, just a nice gun who is a good listener. Rail size doesn't matter to most, I'll fit on your outer barrel anyways most of the time.

12. Lefse

Lefse Well-Known Member Supporting Member

"Battlescars" is something I like to see on a gun. Not artificial wear done with sand paper or steel brush, real wear and tear. I like guns that show that they are used on the field and not just hang on the wall. I also like purpose built guns, with no redundant accessories, a clean functional gun, that's what I like to see.

13. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Any gun that has Heckler and Koch trademarks is officially the sexiest gun existing.

14. Masonicrat

Masonicrat Member

New London
    I'm starting to like this guy. Lol

15. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Nice icon you have there. ^.^

16. Southpawlegend

Southpawlegend New Member

Salisbury
    I like guns that you work for not pay for. personal upgraded/ painted guns that puts your own character into the gun.

For example I would much rather see someone buy like a jg m4 and take 2 years to buy the parts do the custom paint job and really put effort into it then someone who buys a Marui and pays someone to do it for them no offense guys

It just gives the gun more character.

17. Valkyrie

Valkyrie New Member

Don't chu' talk about my Marui P226E2 like that! :(

18. AirsoftimusPrime

Satellite Beach
    Me too, a reason I dislike my P* purchase in a way.

However, everything else is slowly being upgraded. Barrel assemblies and externals. I still am working on getting a new project AEG, though.

19. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    "No offense" but that's just my thoughts on the matter because after working on the gun customizing it hell even naming your gun. it becomes much more to you then just your gun.

20. Southpawlegend

Salisbury
    I think your misunderstanding what I mean I'm not dissing on those types of guns I'm just promoting. Like they're sexy... But custom is sexier.