What makes you mad in airsoft

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Tarek327, Mar 5, 2012.

1. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

You'll shoot your eye out kid!!

2. Wahoo

Wahoo New Member

Back to actual subject:

When you let someone borrow your gun and before the game even starts they start wasting ammo by going full auto on trees and cans for no reason. Just to shoot, even though it's not their battery, ammo or gun.

3. cdthedude2

cdthedude2 New Member

Ya I'm usually fairly laid back but geez I spaz at them

4. cdthedude2

cdthedude2 New Member

This isn't on field FYI, this is around picnic tables and crap

5. Wahoo

Wahoo New Member

I recommend caring a pair of glasses to wear if u need to clean your goggles/glasses/mask. Safety first.

6. Blackshadowz1357

Blackshadowz1357 New Member

Get the l96. I promise you you will not regret it I personally own one and let me just say its amazing

7. Devgru98

Devgru98 New Member Supporting Member

Polo
    I wouldn't mind that if they're paying you to do it :D

8. HR26

HR26 New Member

I hate it when people say paintball is better than airsoft. I hate it when people don't call their hits. I hate it when people say their "pros" and never even played airsoft. I hate it when little boys take my expensive gun and puts dirt in the hop up and barrel breaking my gun then saying I accidentaly broke, then throw it to me 20 feet away then running away. ( and my gun from 20 feet away hit the ground 4 feet from where the kid through it)...

9. INFANTRYPRO

INFANTRYPRO New Member

Still doesn't matter, anything could happen. A bb from a parellel universe might teleport right in front of you and hit your eye!!

10. mach1airsoft

mach1airsoft New Member

I hate when some kids think they are the best of the best because their friends second cousin brothers girlfriends was in the military.
    I hate when kids say crosmans bbs are the best.
    I hate when people say sprinters are better because they don't need a battery.
    I hate people who know everything about guns because they play call of duty and battle field.
    I hate when people say I can buy a real gun for the price of the of a airsoft gun
    ( that's true though)
    U hate when kids try to play with crosmans pistols and call time out every time they run out if ammo.
    I hate people who keep falling back very far and you have to chase them for ever.
    I hate the kids who are ruining this great sport for us by playing with there guns in public.
    I hate people who complain that it not fair that you have a good gun when they gave like $1000 worth of lpeg.
    I hate people who just buy new guys instead oh upgrading the one they have.
    I gate when people have $500+ of gear and wear a ORANGE sweatshirt and shorts for field. And they wounded why their legs are all scraped up.
    I hate when the brush is so high that utopia can barely walk.
    I hate when the trees grow in and when you shoot they hit off trees, or get stop by the brush being so heavy.

11. LemonTactics

LemonTactics New Member

Start enforcing a rule tht we had down here; No time outs, you reload on in game time and if you run out of ammo you're out. That should make one less thing that pisses you off.

12. gymboy43

gymboy43 New Member

West Springfield
    Yes! I hate when that happens! Although, in my first air battle, i had a banana mag pistol so i had to call time outs a lot. It was annoying not only to my opponents, but to me too.

13. GunJack

GunJack Tiocfaidh ar la Supporting Member

Evil Volcano Lair
    I hate it when advertisements are spelled wrong. Has anyone noticed that the white Tiger111hk ad says 'Frist Choice'?

14. cobrastc12

cobrastc12 New Member

Thats me :) haha it usually shuts them up

15. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    Yes, I noticed that a while ago.
    I thought it was kinda funny.

16. cairo

cairo New Member

GR 15. It's easy to fieldstrip, I just have to do it way to much in the field!

17. GreenBerets

GreenBerets New Member

I hate when im playing search and destroy and i find someone. I take them out with one shot and he yells HIT really loud and then everyone else comes, sees me and the next thing i know is i got 6 guys now shooting me.

18. Pezturbator

Pezturbator Active Member

That happens so much to me >.<

19. mach1airsoft

mach1airsoft New Member

When people say we are "whips"and "pussies" for only "playing" with airsoft guns. Personally I want to be able to shoot my friends and not attend their funeral. I shoot real guns to. The funny part is the people who tell me this the biggest thing they every shot and own are a .22, I have shot a sks, hundreds of .22 and I shot and own a .12 gauge and a thirty ot six. Also i hunt. Or when they complain they could buy a real gun for the price if a real gun (which you could and that pretty sad) but I don't want to buy me a crap $100 rifle because it cheap. I want quality not quantity.

20. airsofter347

airsofter347 New Member

Running out of water in 95 degrees.

I agree with you dude, i to also hunt and have several real guns. People think you have to overkill everything to be a man.

Call your hits = real man