What scope should i use with my ak47

Discussion in 'Tactics & Strategies' started by Play_Hard, Dec 27, 2012.

1. Play_Hard

Play_Hard New Member

Help please as soon as posible

2. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    if you already have the mount get whatever you want... what style do you like? aimpoint, eotech, acog? do you want to get an replica of a real scope that belongs on an AK?
    price range? cqb, field?
    we need more info first

3. M4Ever

M4Ever New Member

San Antonio
    Depends on what you're going for, where and how you play, and how picky about realism you are.

If you really aren't too picky, my vote is an Eotech clone.

4. Play_Hard

Play_Hard New Member

Im playing in a field with woods on bolth sides and a hill on one other side and a fence in the other i dont care what kind gate would br best

Last edited: Dec 28, 2012
  5. Scout_Master

Scout_Master New Member

Gastonia
    An AK 47 is an assault style rifle designed to lay down suppressive fire. As such the iron sites on such a weapon system or even a red dot site will do fine. A scope gives magnification on your target and as an AK 47 is designed for what some would call "spray and pray" magnification would not do you much good. Your best bet is to do some work and zero your iron sites and learn how to zero a weapon in general as any other optic that you get will also be just as inaccurate if you don't calibrate your equipment properly. If you have any question as to how to zero a weapon just let me know.

6. Play_Hard

Play_Hard New Member

Thank you for the help

7. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    ok well then get an EOTech or an Aimpoint IMO. Also, make sure you clean up your writing. proper spelling is needed or your posts will start disappearing...

8. M4Ever

M4Ever New Member

San Antonio
  9. tacticalairsoft

tacticalairsoft New Member

I use a cheap 4x30 Nikon sight that is very nice and works extremely efficient!