Airsoft Forum banner

What Season Do You Usually Get New Airsoft Things?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I know alot of people like to get new things each year, as more mags, new uniforms, guns, upgrades, etc. But just wanting to know what season people usually do this?

I think I do it in winter so I can get ready for the cold and get all new cold weather gear and sometimes a new gun, but I get those alot in spring as well too.

Thanks for reading, post anything related :D

· Registered
1,857 Posts
i usually go with spring, because then i have fresh christmas and birthday money, plus the school year is winding down and i need a hobby. which is airsoft because the weather is pretty nice (usually. sometimes it snows for half of spring) and the vegetation is low and the bees arent out. perfect for airsofting. usually when i will buy

· Registered
171 Posts
I usually stock up in spring because in the winter the only thing that is really needed for me is sniper bbs cause i only snipe in the winter - that way i dont have to worry about keeping the batteries warm. But once nicer weather hits i have to restock on aeg ammo, tracer ammo, and maybe newer gear. But buying upgrades for guns happen all year long

· Registered
1,083 Posts
Winter because of Christmas, and my birthday is in the winter.

· Supporting Member
3,288 Posts
most of my friends get stuff around christmas, or jsut after christmas, or they get stuff in the summer when we have no school or anything to worry about. We can get money from doing whatever, so we usually spend more in summer.

If your thinking of doing some sort of sale, try christmas, and summer. Parents order stuff that we ask for(it an be airsoft stuff). Like and end of school specials sort of thing. I know I dot have any time right now to work on my guns or upgrade them. I'm saving everything I can now, so I can get some really nice stuff next summer. Thats what most of my friends do.

· Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interesting seeing that everyone seems to have a different season, and I think that distributors probably release new things most in or before the winter months and holiday season.

ECA has discounts for all members of ASR year around tho!

And I would like to thank everyone so far for their input.

· Registered
2,602 Posts
spring because i may still have christmas money and grass starts to grow, which means lawns need mowed.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.