What should i do with this gun?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by cdaryl, Aug 28, 2012.

1. cdaryl

cdaryl New Member

Hong Kong
    Hi. I have a cyma cm035 and I don't use it anymore, as I bought a kings arm m4. What should I do with it? Sell it or what? It's just laying in my bedroom all year...

2. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Wow... Just wow.

You just said you do not use it. You have two options then. Either keep it or sell it. You could give it to some poor person, but I assume there is no good in the world anymore.

It is your gun and it is up to you what you do with it. I think this thread is a waste of time.

3. TysonY2

TysonY2 New Member

Emmett
    Give it to me, itll see use :]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012
  4. raiders

raiders New Member

If I were u I would keep it incase ur urge one breaks. One quick question I don't have a aeg Airsoft gun and am looking to buy one I have 150$ and this will be one of my first good aegs also where is the best place to buy?

5. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    Raiders, follow the rules. They clearly state that you must use proper spelling.

"U" is not an acceptable substitute for "you". Nor is "ur" for "your".

Make your own thread about buying a gun and do not thread jack.

6. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    It depend on many factors if you should keep your gun or not. I had this "issue" myself with my CYMA ak as well. I stopped using it but would still clean it, and when the time was right, I traded it in for a classic army. Now I have a similar problem with that, but where I live, me and my friends like to Airsoft, and the extra gun comes in handy if someone doesn't have one. Whatever you do though, don't let it get damaged while not in use.

7. raiders

raiders New Member

Ok sorry about that I'll stop.

8. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    I'd keep it so you can let a friend use it if he doesnt have a gun and y'all want to play airsoft. Unless you are in dire need of money, I'd keep it so you do have a back-up if something goes awry.

9. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Im my opinion it's always nice to have a backup AEG. Guns can go down anytime.. I know this from personall experiance. One week my G&P is working great next thing you know it's not working at all..

Like others have said you could always lend it out to friends or rent it out to someone for a day if they don't have a gun or thier gun breaks.

Honestly it's up to you what you do with it...
    Just remember once you sell it you cant get it back.

10. RyantheChimp

RyantheChimp New Member

Twin Cities
    Depends.... If you want/ need money then sell it but if you don't have an urge then keep it and borrow it to friends/ use it if you get bored of your other gun or if it breaks

11. airsoftgunner14

airsoftgunner14 New Member

keep and upgrade (20 characters)