What to do when people dont call hits

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by Sureshot, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sureshot

Sureshot New Member

Roanoke
    No matter what I do there is always 1 or 2 people who don't call there hits. Or the people who only call hits when they know they can't get away with it. For instance today,all of my players went away while I was left at the front lines. I shot all I could and then I duck down behind a ridge in order to reload. A guy walks up not far away to the left of me. Now I'm not a perfect shot but I am a good shot and he was standing next to the tree. I unload on that moron and he flinches and slides behind a tree, but his leg slips out from behind the tree and is in clear view so I spray his leg and he flinches again and pulls his leg behind the tree. I then have to reload and he shoots me in the leg. I would have held my own but he wouldn't call it. I had a suspicion of this last time I played but I never had any proof because every time I shot at him he was far away. But this time I know for a fact I shot him. What should I do for this morons? Everyone always says "shoot them again" but from my story you can see I did shoot him again.

2. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    just yell "call your hit man" "i know i hit you" "dude, call your hit"
    get really mad and show him you mean business.

or just tell the ref to keep an eye on him...

3. Sureshot

Sureshot New Member

Roanoke
    I did, I yelled at him at least three times that he knows I hit him. And I also said how did that not hit you. His response "it didn't".....I don't normally have a bad attitude when I get hit. I got shot in the back the game before that and it was fine cause it was a good shot but that just makes me mad.

4. alex

alex New Member

Atlanta
    i was joking bro... don't get mad. just politely remind him at the end of the game about calling hits.

5. Sureshot

Sureshot New Member

Roanoke
    I'm not mad at u haha

6. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    That's when you start chucking rocks instead of BBs. ;)

7. bludyknux

bludyknux New Member

Real steel shots in the air.

8. Knief

Knief Moderator Moderator

Ann Arbor
    This has gone about as far as it needs to go. Relevant links provided above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.