Airsoft Forum banner

what to put in?

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  sellersjason13 
hey guys, I recently bought an AGM MP001 Sharp Shooter (my dads friend is a carpenter, getting real wooden stock soon :)).

but here is the most important question; which internals will I have to buy in order to upgrade it? :confused:

I already looked at TM VSR-10 upgrades, but I don't exactly know what to buy for my gun. it would be great if one of you could help me out.

thanks
Unfortunately the tm's most likely won't drop in without some modification to the gun. Unlike m16's there is no set standard for sniper rifles, and clones tend to be... well, very inconsistent btw brands. Sell the agm and get a decent sniper if you want performance, as AGM is definately not intended to be a performer, or upgrade friendly gun.

But heck, if you really want, you can mod it to anything. I'd stuff some gas internals in it, but thats just me and my thing for gas.

LOL... That it is Echihn.... you and your gas... I saw the pic's but still everyone one has there own taste about the game... I agree with you you can pretty much do what ever you want to do with these guns that you want to...
:D doesn't always have to be external gas either. There are some pretty cool gas upgrade bolts you can most likely make work. I just don't like spring, and don't like sewing machines. Not much can go wrong with gas besides seals, and those are more than an easy fix :D

get a vsr-10 metal spring guide and piston,then a tbb and mabey a new spring and youll do just fine and wont have to use so much money on gas..:)
what 7$ every 10 games? :D

Propane is CHEEEEAP. Co2 is even cheaper!

Are you sure that stuff will slide rite in with no mod?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.