"What trigger should i get"

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by dylan484, Sep 12, 2012.

1. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    I think this is close to the right section because its kind of a comparison, but if it wrong let me know or if a mod sees it move it please.

So anyways, I have a jg bar 10 that I'm upgrading and decided to put a 150 spring in it on worn out sears, needless to say it started slam firing after 10 or so bbs.

I'm looking for a "zero" type trigger. Not necessarily a laylax zero trigger because I don't really need a very light trigger pull. I just want a 90° trigger thats durable.

I've seen the action army trigger around and was wondering if anyone could tell me if it's just as durable as the laylax zero trigger just with a harder trigger pull. I don't want to spend the money on an action army trigger and have to turn around and buy a laylax trigger because it was the smarter choice.

So basically I'm wondering if the action army is the same as the laylax just with a little bit harder pull.
    Also I don't plan on going higher than 170 spring but I'll probably end up staying at 150 anyways.

2. tscebu

tscebu New Member

Dayton
    My friend has a Well L96 that he has upgraded like crazy. He bought the Action Army Zero Trigger, and still loves it (1.5 years later). It has a very light pull, but not as light as the laylax, which another friend of mine has. If you are worried about the trigger box breaking, don't. My friend with the AA zero trigger uses a m190, and he only has a utg metal trigger box. I do have to warn you that he did have to cut his trigger guard to fit the trigger.

3. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    I wasn't aware the action army trigger had been out that long?

4. tscebu

tscebu New Member

Dayton
    He got it from taiwan before it came out in the US. (he's asian)

5. dylan484

dylan484 New Member

Tifton
    I gotcha, any one else had any experience with this trigger?