What up from colmesneil, texas/southeast texas

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Xpb_airsfter, Oct 14, 2012.

1. Xpb_airsfter

Xpb_airsfter New Member

Colmesneil, Texas. About 45 minutes from Lufkin, Texas.
    Hey there airsofters, my name is Glenn. Im 24 years old, 25 in january. Im a 13 year paintball veteran that has fallen on hard times. Paintball has been my anti-drug, my passion. . . My rock for the past13 years. Unfortunately after a spontaneois move from my home state, North Carolina I have become to financialy strained to afford to cost of ammo. So, as a remedy im thiking of joined the rival society of airsoft. Im hoping to seek out some assisstance to help me to choose between switching to airsoft or limiting my self to one day of paintball every 6 weeks. I want to know if the experience is worth the investment and the longterm seperation from paintball.

2. Xpb_airsfter

Xpb_airsfter New Member

Colmesneil, Texas. About 45 minutes from Lufkin, Texas.
    I need to narrow down a gun, i dont want to go all out with the mac daddy of them all but i dont want walmart trash either. I want an airsoft gun that is the equivalent to an invert mini paintball gun or the Tippmann X7 PHENOM. Dont want entry level, im a proven powerplayer i. Pb and my skills will transfer over thus is need to gun that can help detail my skills. Give me your sugestions on guns of all varietys in that quality range, assault, sniper, lmg, sgs, sidearms. . . I can pretty much do it all. I can melt into the earth as a lethal sniper, storm a compound, quietly infiltrate enemy lines . . Anything. And heres one for all you ex-pbers. Is it worth it? Are the physics and realism better? What about the community? Are airsofters friendly and inviteing? Last but not least, solo walk ons are cool but i would like a dedicated, serious team to play with and befriend. I
    iss all my life long friends that i played pb with. Im dlwn here i colmeneil texas, 45 minutes from lufkin texas. Im in the south east. I know this is more than an intro but my droid phone sucks and i cant open any other forum sections with out waiting 20 mins for it to load.