What website is better. Airsplat or hobbytron

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Christian13, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Christian13

Christian13 New Member

Hey guys. I wanted to know what website is better airsplat or hobbytron.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  2. TheAirsoftTech

TheAirsoftTech New Member

Airsplat hands down, no question.

3. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    God please no. Neither of them. They both have horrible track records... Go with ehobbyasia.com, airsoftgi.com, evike.com, redwolfairsoft.com or any other reputable store... Airsoftmegastore.com, airsplat.com, hobbytron.com and low class sites are all horrible

4. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
  5. Christian13

Christian13 New Member

But on those websites, do the guns cost a lot

6. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    It depends on what your budget is.

7. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    Depends on how you define "a lot".

Took the words out my mouth. Years ago I HATE AirSplat with a passion because they screwed up my order toooooo many times. Now since they're under new management, things have turned around. They're not my #1 stop, but I do check them out from time to time. They've dramatically increased.

HobbyTron on the other side sells very low budget guns mostly made for backyard play and it's been that way for almost a decade.

8. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

HobbyTron also marks their guns up a considerable amount.

9. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    Evike, asgi, redwolf, Asian sites (tiger111hk, ehobbyasia), don't know much about airsplat, but I would guess that they're as bad as airrattle from what I've heard. Definitely not hobbytron, they sell crap.

10. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Airsplat WAS a horrid company. But they've changed and are much better now. If they would have coupon codes I would buy from them with all of my orders.

11. Mikeinator

Mikeinator New Member

Northern VA (no more info, someone might find me...)
    I wasn't necessarily saying airsplat was bad, in my opinion airrattle isn't bad either, I bought from them while getting into airsoft, and the issues I had with them took me from buying a double eagle ak to a cm028, which got me into serious airsoft as I continually upgraded. I compared airsplat to airrattle since they both seem under the radar to me, and they dont have as large of a business as the other stores. So to answer the question of the thread, airsplat is better than hobbytron, but there are still even better sites out there.

12. BwKoolG3y

BwKoolG3y New Member

Well if you want a website that has alot of really good guns at discount priced then check www.airsoftrc.com it has really good reviews, im looking to buy a couple from them. If u dnt like them, go to www.airsoftstation.com

13. Mel

Mel New Member

Marietta
    The majority of the guns that AirSplat sells are decent AEGs and GBBs. Hobbytron only sells Walmart grade "guns".

14. airsoftplayer14

airsoftplayer14 New Member

Airsplat no question about it

15. AirSplat

AirSplat New Member

Thanks for the support guys! We would like to think we are better than Hobby Tron.

In fact, we feel confident that we're better than airsoft station and airrattle.

We've been around for much longer and we're much more established than all of them.

We invite you to give us a try and we won't let you down.

16. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Do you promise? XD I think I may buy a few tornado grenades from you guys. :)

17. Christian13

Christian13 New Member

Hey, thx. I love these websites. They are in my price range and I would want to know if the guns are good quality.

18. Christian13

Christian13 New Member

R u from the actual website airsplat. Cause I think airsplat is pretty good.

19. Shiftyshooter

Prague
    Yes, this is an official Airsplat account here.

Christian, use proper spelling. "RU" is not in any way an acceptable substitute for "are you".

20. AirSplat

AirSplat New Member

Christian13, we can assure you we are the real AirSplat.com

Again we would like to thank everyone for the support. We are constantly bringing in the newest gear and guns for you! We also welcome any suggestions for how we can provide better service to everyone.

We would like to remind everyone that we have an industry leading 15/60+ warranty!

Remember we also have out 5 unbeatables, take a look at them here http://www.airsplat.com/airsplat-5-unbeatables.htm

We are here to help. If you have any questions feel free contact us with any concerns.