What would the best m4 brand to start with

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by Wildcat07, Sep 11, 2021.

1. Wildcat07

Wildcat07 New Member

I have done some airsoft with my friends and I need to get better guns. I have very accurate aim but haven’t found any good m4’s or snipers that I like any suggestions for beginners?

2. Wildcat07

Wildcat07 New Member

Dm in this app with answers pls

3. Wildcat07

Wildcat07 New Member

I like gas powered and I play the sniper role most of the time

4. Squad144

Squad144 Member

Ocean Springs
    Hard to say with all the lack of standards and most companies going towards using cheaper ways to make guns. Don't get Lancer and never, I mean never, get an APS.

You did not give the price range. Not to mention you will almost never get perfect range or accuracy with stock airsoft guns hopup unit, packing, nub, barrel, etc. If your willing to do minor mods (I'm talking super easy) to the parts I just named, G&P is a good brand (DO NOT BUY THE EVIKE ONES, GugesMK3 may be able to hook you up with a nice asian one), I believe E&L made some decent M4s...Other players will be able to tell you more.

5. Ben3721

Ben3721 Well-Known Member

If you are wanting something that "just works" out of the box, I'd say a kwa or a m4 krytac. But expect to pay for it.

Gas blowback rifles are very expensive and you have to work on them time to time.

Sniper rifles are overrated, unless you are skilled in tuning them and willing to pay for higher end parts to truly "upgrade" them.

Seriously though the biggest mistake I see new players do is buy a sniper for their first gun, or a cheap electric gun that barely works.

aotsukisho likes this.
  6. Squad144

Squad144 Member

Ocean Springs
    That is why I suggested G&P. If you get a good asian one, it has a great metal body and decent enough internals. Simple upgrades to the accuracy and you got yourself a good gun.

I forgot Krytac, that is a good one. I would not recommend the vector though. Cool looking gun but good luck finding some who knows how to tech on it anything breaks!

Richard Paoletti likes this.
  7. Wildcat07

Wildcat07 New Member

8. Guges Mk3

Guges Mk3 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Minneapolis
    Any AEG can be made to be accurate with small component changes.

These are ALL Blow guns.

9. Zoms101

Zoms101 New Member

Beavercreek Township
    If you're looking for a gas blow back M4-pattern rifle, I would recommend WE-Tech's M4-SOL. I have personal experience with their SCAR-L CQC, and only needed to buy a high-capacity magazine and NPAS valve.

But to echo what others here have been saying, I would seriously consider buying a mid-range AEG as a beginner gun. AEGs have cheaper magazines with larger capacities (unless you HPA an AEG), have more aftermarket parts, and generally have a larger price gradient. That is to say, it's easier to find AEGs for different levels and price points (entry, middle, high-end).

I'm sure users here that are more experienced with AEGs can recommend one that comes good out of the box and fits whatever budget you have.