What's a good GBB gun/manufacturer?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by guitarmaniak, Jun 12, 2012.

1. guitarmaniak

guitarmaniak New Member

Ok, so I recently went into a local airsoft store, and one of the people there was telling me that WE is lagging behind in terms of GBB quality and reliability. If that's the case, then what's a good brand to get? I'm looking for an M4 type gun, and my price range is up to about $450. I had my eye on the WE H416, but I was reconsidering after what the guy said...

Any tips, pointers, or suggestions?

Thanks!

2. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    WE's GBBRs are okay, it's their GBBPs that are sub par...

3. cr34t0r

cr34t0r New Member

Honestly not a fan of WE at all they have lots of guns and great variety but not good guns they have quantity not quality sooo i have a kjw and its awsome no problems at all for ober a year and i run it hard kjw kj tokyo mauri ae good mauri is plastic slides so youll need a metal or to use 134a gas for it

4. theblock25

theblock25 New Member

Get a g&p woc...and you're set. Or you can get a kjw which are really good too.

5. cr34t0r

cr34t0r New Member

Those in my mind are the best brands

6. TheBlazinAsian

TheBlazinAsian New Member

I agree with theblock25. G&P WOCs are pretty dang good. If not, the KWA LM4 PTR is pretty cool...... I shot one just very recently, and it feels like a .22

Saying that is a whole different subject than actually shooting the gun. It feels amazing to shoot it. Great for MilSim.