whats a good m4

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by oregon117, Nov 10, 2012.

1. oregon117

oregon117 New Member

portland
    whats a reliable m4 for under 250 that can use p mags no fps requirement just need a good gun and no combat machine:)

2. RadicalAirsofter123

RadicalAirsofter123 New Member

Marine City
    Well in my experience the King Arms M4A1 Ultra Grade is a pretty good gun. Its got a pretty good range stock and the accuracy is also pretty good. The ROF is also pretty good. And you will still have $50.00 for upgrades or accessorys or extra mags. And as far as I know it will also take Pmags.

On a side note I own two of them and one I've owned for about a year the other one for approximately six months and still no problems.

3. RadicalAirsofter123

Marine City
    Well in my experience the King Arms M4A1 Ultra Grade is a pretty good gun. Its got a pretty good range stock and the accuracy is also pretty good. The ROF is also pretty good. And you will still have $50.00 for upgrades or accessorys or extra mags. And as far as I know it will also take Pmags.

On a side note I own two of them and one I've owned for about a year the other one for approximately six months and still no problems.

4. andreas

andreas New Member

Yah the king arms is very good I was gonna get that one but then I got another

5. RadicalAirsofter123

Marine City
    I would recommend a King Arms M4A1 Ultra Grade because it has good range, accuracy,ROF, and you would still have money left for upgrades, accessorys, or extra mags, depending on were you order. If you order from evike you would have a little more or a little less than about $70.00

On a side note I own two King Arms M4A1 Ultra Grades and have yet to have a problem with either of them, I have owned one for about a year and the other for about eight months.

6. RadicalAirsofter123

Marine City
    Oops didn't mean two post twice.... I didn't notice my first one went through.

*curse you confusing internet connection!!!*

7. Seyo

Seyo New Member

Behind you
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2012
  8. RadicalAirsofter123

Marine City
    Um it isn't working and it just made it post again..... Mods please delete two of my duplicate post just leave one......

9. oregon117

oregon117 New Member

portland
    thanks for all the feedback for it but i got a impulse buy at my local store it was a classic army moe sportline for 200 is it a good buy

10. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

No, Classic Army sportlines have a terrible reputation. They have been known to fail within a couple hundred rounds on a 9.6. If you can I suggest returning it and picking up a Classic Army proline.