Whats a good replacement hopup for a vfc noveske

Discussion in 'Gun Building, Modifications & Repairs' started by broadsword, Sep 25, 2012.

1. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Need a good hopup for a vfc 10.5 noveke

2. Archer627

Archer627 New Member

Figgington
    Lonex chambers are great. Lonex 70 Degree, Systema, and Guarder 70 Degree buckings are all good. R hop it as well. You are the last person I'm helping before I depart from the forum for a undisclosed amount of time. Hope I helped!

3. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Thanks man and farewell hope u come back

4. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    VFC hopups are proprietary so no aftermarket one if a good one. Youll have to modify your weapon slightly to get a different chamber to fit. I agree with the systema but again, youll need to modify any bucking other than factory slightly because that too is proprietary.

5. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Ok and i heard the motor sucks too.

6. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    broadsword,

We ask that all of our members here abide by the basic rules of English when posting here. That means using correct spelling, capitalization, and punctuation. It also means not using text abbreviations like "u" in place of "you." Please clean it up in future posts.

7. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Im sorry i didnt capitalize i. Ill be sure to change it to I

8. Shiftyshooter

Shiftyshooter Learn from your mistakes. Lifetime Supporter

Prague
    It is not just the capitalization.

9. Knief

Knief Moderator Staff Member

Ann Arbor
    But it is partially the capitalization, which you still did not do. The word "I," for instance, should always be capitalized. You failed to do that twice. You also neglected to end your sentence with a period or include the requisite apostrophe in "I'll" or "I'm." These are all basic rules that you were taught in Elementary school. Please use them.

10. Protectionperfection

Protectionperfection New Member

Worcester
    The motors are fine. VFC uses high quality motors and internals, it is just the pistons that re made cheaply out of plastic that when an 11.1 is used over an extended period, can get worn down and stripped. I wouldnt recommend replacing any parts until you have to unless you want to do a complete specific build.

11. broadsword

broadsword New Member

New York
    Ok thank you!! This is all really helpfull!!