Whats the better deal for the money?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by kean101, Aug 18, 2012.

1. kean101

kean101 New Member

I'm looking to buy a m16 and i have been saving up for the kwa m16 but for a slightly cheaper price i could get the G&P m16 is it worth getting the kwa or am i not missing out on much getting a G&P i don't plan on upgrading much if at all and as of right now i have around 280$.

2. RCV

RCV New Member

Neither. Get a VFC or CA. I'd get the VFC.

3. kean101

kean101 New Member

Why a vfc are they more reliable or shoot faster, farther.It comes with a mid cap which means im going to have to spend more money on high caps :\

4. RCV

RCV New Member

They will all just shoot about the same. I don't get why everyone thinks one brand shoots farther than the next. Sure some might by a little but it isn't notable. They all come with stock quality buckings and barrels which are just ok. The VFC just has nicer externals and internals.

5. Arekkusu723

Arekkusu723 Active Member

Statesville
    If you're not looking to upgrade at all, then get the VFC like RCV suggested. But if you don't want the VFC, out of the 2 choices, I'd go with the G&P over KWA.

6. Kmkraft12

Kmkraft12 New Member

Gainesville
    I also agree VFC or CA, however if you are set o the G&P or the KWA I would buy the G&P. I would get the G&P if I was $100 more that the KWA.

7. kean101

kean101 New Member

Well since everyone says Vfc has bad internals and externals i might as well try it hopefully its mot misplaced cause i have never heard much about the quality of vfc. But then again for that price its got to hold some to the others of the same price also does it have a function charging handle?

8. RCV

RCV New Member

Yes. It functions as a bolt catch too. Whoever said VFC has bad internals and externals was a complete fool. I'll give you a good piece of advice. Don't take in most of what people post on this forum because it is just regurgitated info that is just as much wrong as it is right.

9. LegacyAirsoft

LegacyAirsoft You can say I tech a little...

Massachusetts
    Research the gun a little but from my expierience vfc has solid internals and some of the BEST externals out there.

10. kean101

kean101 New Member

Lol the bad part of that was a mistype i meant to put good i actually had no information about vfc until now although i know plenty of people who do what your talking about :p