Whats trending in your area?

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by DeadOnAirsoft, Jul 28, 2012.

1. DeadOnAirsoft

DeadOnAirsoft New Member

Canton
    I've been all across the country and played in all different areas and found that different setups and different styles tend to trend at different times in different areas.

Where are you from?
    What's style gun, camo is trending?

I'll start.
    I happen to live in 2 states so I see the different style all the time

Connecticut. Woodland camo and long ar variants and mp5 variants

Georgia- Marpat and stubby ARs along with bullpup rifles

2. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

I live in NJ. I don't know if this is only the field I go to but, in my area 11 year olds with lpegs are trending. They typically have no camo or any gear for that matter because they don't understand it. that is about 50% of the people I see. The other 50% really has lots of every kind of camo. I don't see one really dominant but everybody has stubby AR's!!! So many. I think it is because in my area airsoft really picked up when a local CQB arena opened. They also have a place for field but they didn't know that

3. scorpiondualwield

scorpiondualwield New Member

In my area blue and red digital camo is popular.

4. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    [​IMG]

M4s. A lot of M4s.

5. LancerAL

LancerAL Member

Lafayette
    People wearing the BRIGHTEST possible colored hoodies. Carrying mags, and sometimes loose bb's in the front "Kangaroo" pocket. Ugh. Sometimes new players piss me off.

6. GunsnBones

GunsnBones New Member

I live in South-west Pennsylvania and hunting camo is very popular. The guns that are most popular are G36s and M4s.

7. DeadOnAirsoft

DeadOnAirsoft New Member

Canton
    Righhhhtttt. As interesting as that is , I'd never be caught dead in blue/red digi lol

8. Njnewland

Njnewland New Member Lifetime Supporter

Cherryville
    In my part of NC:
    Woodland BDUs and, believe it or not, AKs.

9. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

In my area of Louisiana its camo t shirts because the closest field is 100 miles. It's a paintball field that does airsoft in the side at that.

10. 703

703 Active Member

webster
    Western NY

I see every type of gun..
    Camo - Multicam / A-tacs / Woodland / ACU are the main ones I see.

11. DeadOnAirsoft

DeadOnAirsoft New Member

Canton
    I've gotta say, of all the places I've been and played I've never seen a heavy favoritism towards the AK's. Obviously its usually the M4/m16 variants but its always nice to.walk in and see a heavy favoritism towards something else.maybe it'd time for a stop in NC

12. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    In freaking Louisiana (I live around the field Cajun mentioned earlier) MARPAT is trending. My team was going to use it to be unique, but now EVERYONE has it... It's ridiculous actually. Everyone used to have Tiger camo and now it's all digital. Weird... I've been seeing a lot A&K Masadas and flash mags...

13. JakeBworth

JakeBworth New Member

Hoboville
    Ballahack Airsoft in VA: High-caps and KWAs are Gods out here.

14. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

Actaually I was referring to offlimits paintball in Shreveport ,but PBC is about double the distance.

15. Thatguyoverthere1111

Thatguyoverthere1111 New Member

Mandeville
    Whatever, there is still a bunch of MARPAT and Masadas down here...

16. CajunAirsoft

CajunAirsoft New Member

I believe me and my friends 3 JGs are like the best in town. Everyone is in awe because they were used to when we were like 9 using clear LPEGs. Haha

17. soticman

soticman I like Koch Supporting Member

Multicam and standard length M4s, believe it or not I'm probably the only airsofter in the state of Alaska that uses ATACS, it's very effective here, but nobody has heard of it.

18. gibbyairsoft97

gibbyairsoft97 New Member

Down here in Florida it's a lot of camo t shirts and m4's and ak's me personally I wear woodland digital bdu's and my upgraded l96 and my jg g36 i love my load out but that's what poular down here

19. Dante

Dante New Member

Omaha
    becareful before you talk **** about blue camo. there are quite a few people who are VERY proud of their blue camo...no matter how stupid the idea of it was.

20. stxrus

stxrus New Member

Cotton Valley
    loss of players. with the closing of the refinery we have lost 23 full time/part time players. recruiting is difficult be we still are working on it.