Whats wrong with USJTF?

Discussion in 'Staging Area' started by Cslade17, Dec 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    I am in progress of joining the United States Joint Task Force. But ive heard some rumors and gotten negative responses. I am curious as to why. I am not looking to start a topic about bashing teams or people. I just want the facts and the opinions of why it is being looked at negatively. Any feedback?

2. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    Anyone got anything at all?

3. 86FSB

86FSB New Member

Albany
    What isn't wrong with it?

Paying 200$ to some random *** people
    "rank is earned on tests"
    Rank in a make believe world
    Danny Bucher is a complete toolbag
    Bradley Crawford is a complete toolbag

[​IMG]

On Brad.

"He's been kicked out of several communities for harassment, lying, manipulation, and fighting. He's also been kicked out of events for cheating, arguing with event coordinators, and for inappropriate behavior.

He also requests his posting removed upon removal from a community. He then uses this to reinforce his deranged conspiracy theories to members of his group.

He has admitted to involving his group in what amounts to felony wire fraud - hacking of email accounts to prove his conspiracies. He also encourages USJTF members to engage in spying and general deception of hobbyist groups that do not choose to participate with his group or that have rejected him.

Lastly, he turns any legitimate questions about his behavior as a personal attack on the group, will refuse to take any responsibility, and tries to sideline any questions with overly charismatic bullshit, outright denials, and counter accusations.

This makes him a very slippery person to deal with and as he has set himself up as the leader, puts him in a position to take advantage of a great many people under the guise of furthering airsoft."

Brad also got his crank stepped on for losing his weapon in Djibouti.

There's a buncha stuff that I could write about, but basically they're a bunch of dumbasses.

4. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    Whoa whoa. First off, if you have never personally met him. You dont that good a right to bash him on media. 2nd, paying 200$ to random *** people is life. Its buying the uniform and patches. Same as buying a coke from walmart. 3rd, i asked for facts and general opinions yes. But not name calling and bashing. Thats uncalled for. Thank you for your input, however, some of it was unnecessary.

5. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    Might i ask. Do you happen to be the fellow who created that parody page on facebook?

6. 86FSB

86FSB New Member

Albany
    >asks for why no one likes them
    >gives legit reason as to why no one likes them
    >gets mad.

Ok then.

7. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    You didnt answer my question

8. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport

I was not angry for you giving input. I am disappointed in how you present that. If all of what you say is true then please show me the actual evidence of it. Thats what im asking for on this thread along with opinions. Is also facts

9. jkim2001

jkim2001 Member Supporting Member

Aaaand that's all folks! Thanks for sharing.

OP, you created 2 different threads on this subject. Just join the team and then report on whether you like it or not. Done.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2015
  10. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    I just wanted input. That is not all. Unless you are an admin then you cant shut down my thread. If anyone else has any then go ahead

11. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    Actually thats not all. You dont have any power to close my thread unless your and admin. I still want input and anyone who has it is welcome

12. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

The guy who runs it is one of the biggest toolbag douchenozzles I've every had the displeasure of communicating with.

Sounds like a prime candidate then. That's just like how Crawford handles things.

13. kiwi94

kiwi94 Active Member Supporting Member

Cslade, you came to this forum looking for answers. You were given an in-depth response. Keep an open mind towards the answers you receive. If you don't like what's being said, it's probably because you approached this with an opinion already. And since that's the case...why ask in the first place? He gave his opinion, just as asked. Oh, and Shady is an admin and can close your thread.

14. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    Alright. Well i shouldve specified that i dont want anyone bashing a person or calling names. Im pretty sure there are rules against it that the admins should be following. I do want opinions but i dont want rudeness.

15. Dannyboyextreme

Dannyboyextreme Active Member

Burbank
    1. That is an opinion
    2. Are you criticizing our lovely admins?

16. Shady

Shady Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Is it really "bashing" if it's true? I mean honestly, the guy's a turd.

17. JCL

JCL Member

Cohasset
    I suppose it would still be bashing if it was overly rude since there's a line between telling the truth and just insulting someone. I'm not one to say where that line falls as I'm not familiar with the whole situation. He may be as bad as you say he is and in that case I'd say you're fine, but you may be unintentionally exaggerating because of prior or post grievances. I just can't say

18. mwrose777

mwrose777 Member

Pearland
    I'm fairly new here, but not to airsoft. Been part of the Houston airsoft scene since the early 2000s. The USJTF hit our community hard several years back.

I'll second pretty much everything said about him and the JTF as a whole. Really F'd up the airsoft community in Houston after they let that snake into our group. I tried it out, with many other members of the community, and it was awful. Being assigned a rank and pretending to be something you're not is stolen valor as far as I'm concerned. The stupid trainings and tests was just a way for Brad and his cronies to yell and scream at a bunch of civilians.

Guy is a toolbag. And that's putting it nicely.

19. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    Alright. I accept that he probably isnt a very good guy.

20. Cslade17

Cslade17 New Member

Shreveport
    But that doesnt necessarily make the whole organization a bad one. Might have bad leadership. But ive even heard from members of it that he isnt great. My overall take from this thread? General crawford isnt good leadership. But the organization itself? I dont see as bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.