Whats your advise

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Falccon86, Sep 30, 2012.

1. Falccon86

Falccon86 New Member

Boston
  2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I would say the CA... Just because there's more room externally for attachments. But the only thing that would hold me back from the CA would be the blowback and VFC's internals are a tad bit better.

3. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

I've only seen the CA. It's rof is high on a 7.4 volt battery. It is nice to hold, and it is as sexy as a beast.

4. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

Ten dollars says this guy has goops ip address. Just kidding on ten dollars.

5. deathmechanic

deathmechanic Active Member

Davis
    There reliability will be similar in some ways one out shines the other, while the opposite is true too. A large problems with the PDWs is the dual selector switches get loose, and the lil ball is lost which isn't a big deal, but trouble-sum.

Both of the replicas pistons are the breaking point in the guns. The CA yellow has never really held up to be a great piston while VFC has had bad batches lately. Other then that the replicas are pretty evenly match. One thing to note is that the PDW takes medium motors. So you will have to buy the few that exist or chop down a long type motor for it to fit.

If you are leaving them both stock for a extended period of time, you shouldn't have to worry about anything major. If I had to choose one or the other I would have to choose the CA. I own and use both brands and the CA has just been tanks except for the aforementioned piston issues. A CA blue piston that's been AOE corrected, rack glued down, SS -1, and lightened a bit is a great replacement.

6. Falccon86

Falccon86 New Member

Boston
    Okay thank's a lot guy's helped me a tun

7. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    This is a bit old, but consider the VFC PDW more. From my personal experience (can't vouch for DM either way on the pistons, I have been out of teching for 7-8 months, just starting up again and haven't used a VFC or CA yet in any projects) the VFC PDW is much more reliable and of higher quality performance wise and external wise. The downside of the PDW has always been the ambidextrous selector switch. EBB has never been a good system in my opinion as well.