Whats Your Thoughts About This Gun

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by streetkilln, Aug 2, 2012.

1. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    The G&G SCAR-L (MK16), one of the best budget SCAR models on the market.
    Tis a good buy.

2. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

For only a little bit more you could get the VFC. In my experience the VFC is nicer than the G&G on the inside as well as the outside.

3. streetkilln

streetkilln New Member

is there realy any differences lol

4. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

Yes. VFC has outstanding externals and with the experience I've had with mine, equally good internals.

5. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

Are. Not is. I hate bad grammar. But there are a lot of differences in different companies. The internals and externals are better as he said. That means the outside will be stronger and the inside will make it run stronger, longer, and more efficiently. Do not think just because it is the same gun model it is that same. That Is very wrong. Also why the CQB SCAR? It is just smaller which gives you less room for barrels and such. You could say it is for CQB but I doubt you can use a 400 FPS gun at a CQB arena.

6. streetkilln

streetkilln New Member

hmm i see. well id buy it if i was a hardcore air softer. i really dont go air softing that much just need to replace my old ak

7. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

The VFC will last every time you go. Another thing I remembered, the G&G could use a few upgrades but the VFC is good out of the box.