When will evike restock??????

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by northjerseyairsoft02, Dec 10, 2012.

1. northjerseyairsoft02

northjerseyairsoft02 New Member

Kay, so i preordered the kwa sr7 devgru on thanksgiving. It seems that every website but evike has got the gun. Why and when will it ship?

2. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    Was it on preorder??

3. northjerseyairsoft02

Ya, however, i have read posts that ppl who pre ordered it on evike have gotten it. Wheres mine and howcome evike cant stock it but everyone else can?

4. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    They have gotten what? The gun?

5. northjerseyairsoft02

Ya, mega store has the sr7, gi has it, airsoft atlanta has it but evike does not. And ppl that have pre-ordered the sr7 on evike have gotten it but i have not. Are they getting small shipments or are they hiding it from me, lol. I am just really anxious to get it.

6. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    I don't know man. Have you tried to contact them?

7. northjerseyairsoft02

Na, i guess if they do not get it in this week i will. I will give them time to get shipments- hopefully with my gun:) thnx anyway

8. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize New Member

OKC
    No problem! Be sure to tell us what happens!

9. brettcp97

brettcp97 New Member

birmingham
    They have a list of all the people who preorder whatever gun. When they get those guns in stock they ship them, but they use the list so if your name is at the bottom you'll be one of the people who get theirs the latest.

10. Axis

Axis New Member Supporting Member

Your posts are going to start disappearing as a result of the moderators if you continue using horrible grammar.

Anyway, you will eventually get the gun. Regardless of whether it arrives within the next week or two, you will eventually get the gun. If not, you can take it up with Evike and chances are they will give you a deal. ;)

Just don't worry about it...It's out of your hands unless you want to e-mail them, which generally can have little to no effect. Evike isn't known to be very bad, so I personally would expect it to arrive within the next week.

11. chanyangel14

chanyangel14 New Member

Conshohocken
    I've been waiting for Evike to restock their M14 wood stocks but they haven't been in stock for months :( I'm very disappointed. I'm getting tired of the word "stock."

12. northjerseyairsoft02

I am sooooooo excited. It shipped last week and is coming tomorrow;)

13. DadCRO

DadCRO New Member

Good for you. /thread