Which airsoft loadout should I do (3 choices)

Discussion in 'General Airsoft Discussion' started by VYMP3L, May 23, 2018.

1. Loadout 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Loadout 2

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Loadout 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. VYMP3L

VYMP3L New Member

San Diego
    Hello airsoft community, I've come to a predicament here. I'm an avid airsoft player, and am looking for a new loadout, something new, something different. So I made a list of many loadouts I could have chosen from, and I've narrowed it down to 3, and I'll explain my reasons. The following will be listed below and some pictures of it in a link at the end, and I want you guys to choose out of the 3 which one I should go with.

(First loadout) Berdan's Sharpshooters: Berdan's Sharpshooters were a unit in the American Civil War who were specialized in reconnaissance and sharpshooting (hence the name sharpshooters). They used a sharps rifle, but there is no airsoft sharps rifle, so I'd most likely use a a Winchester rifle (which I know looks weird, but is the closest thing to that time period). I'd probably also use to reenact with a friend of mind who's a civil war reenactor, and has been pushing me to reenact as them. I do have ancestors who fought in the American Civil war on both sides (not with the sharpshooters sadly) and I would want to honor them in some sort of way.

(Second Loadout) Soviet Cossack/Southern Russian WW2: This loadout is just like a regular infantry soldier during the mid 1940's in the Red Army, but instead of having a pilotika or helmet I'd be wearing a Kubanka which is a shorter version of a Papakha (you'll see in pictures). Cossacks and conscripts from Southern Russia (Caucuses) sometimes wore these instead of their issued headgear. I also had a family member who fought in WW2 in the Red Army (was deported though right after the war cause some Caucasians sided with the Nazi's, and Stalin deported everyone who was Caucasian to the middle east and Kazakhstan, no matter what side you were on). So in a way I'd be honoring him as well, and an upside is that I already have Mosin Nagant, the M44 Mosin Nagant by Wingun. I would also have the gear of a regular soviet infantry soldier, so I wouldn't just be running around with a naked uniform, I'd carry the knapsack, shovel, pouches etc.

(Third Loadout) Savage/Wild Division WW1: So the final loadout is the one probably no one has heard of but is also interesting. This loadout is based off of the people from the Caucuses who fought in WW1 known as the Wild Divison for the Tsar (one of the most decorated units in Russia). What they wear is what the Cossack's were inspired by, these were the original wearers of the outfit you see Cossacks wear today. I would again be honoring my family members who fought in this unit as majority were fought for the Tsar and against the Reds (only one fought for the Reds during WW2, the one I stated before) They were Cavalry, and sometimes infantry. As I stated in the 2nd loadout, I have the M44 mosin Wingun, so that'll help too when it comes to firearms.

Price wise: Loadout 1 would be 600 dollars, Loadout 2 would be 500 dollars, and Loadout 3 would be around 650. Though don't let the prices get in the way of which one to choose, these are just for people who are wondering about the prices.

Now I need your guy's help to choose which loadout I should do, and go ahead and state your reason if you'd like to. Pictures are down below.

https://imgur.com/a/qoW7pZJ

2. NorsemanSDD

NorsemanSDD Well-Known Member

Rice
    Im thinking option 4......

3. Overwatch97

Overwatch97 Active Member

Here is the closest you will get to some civil war guns. I don’t know where they are available at a good price though.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwo...s_K_T_W_KTW_Spencer_Carbine_Spring_Action.htm

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Classic_Rifles_K_T_W_KTW_Winchester_M1873_Carbine.htm

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Spring_Guns_KTW_KTW_Flintlock_Carbine_SPRING_Gun.htm

I know Tanaka made some Civil War revolver and it was actually in stock on some site not long ago. Sadly I can’t find the link.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  4. NorsemanSDD

Rice
  5. Overwatch97

Overwatch97 Active Member

6. NorsemanSDD

Rice
    I have a schofield in .177. It would have been a huge tactical advantage in the old west. Breaking the pistol dumps all six empty shells on the ground at once. Doesn't feel as good in the hand as a peace maker though. Not as fast. But better horse back.

7. LocalRevolutionary

LocalRevolutionary New Member

Sacramento
    Ay these loadouts are super expensive, so I came up with a fifth option.

Dress up as a gangster
    and i ain't talking bout no mobste
    Im talking some Blood Cripp LatinKing
    Its less expensive as all you need is eye protection, matching shirt and bandana/mask/bandit scarf or a hoodie with some fake jewelery and a spraypained m4 or any pistol / small smg.

I did a blood partisan loadout and I completd it in under 200$

8. NorsemanSDD

Rice
    Something to consider when building your impression......

Who will be your nemesis? Takes two to Tango.

9. Honeybadgerz17

Honeybadgerz17 Well-Known Member

Bellevue
    Considering where you live, I'd be careful when making a impressionist load out of those groups... don't want airsoft to get too real, lol

BOA_SP3CT3R likes this.
  10. LocalRevolutionary

Sacramento

Lit teary I always join Terrorist / Bad guys, and I will actively seek out anyone wearing even a microscopic atom of blue on them.

11. LocalRevolutionary

Sacramento
    FR tho
    I say Loadout 2, it looks like it'd be the most fun to do because Communism Memes.
    Its also nice to have a shovel with you
    Its also the cheapest.
    Also it seems to have a personal connection with your family, so go ahead and do it.