Which GUN? 200$ budget

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by Frankiiie, Jul 18, 2012.

1. Frankiiie

Frankiiie New Member

dallas
    I want a AEG, mainly looking at M4 models. I was looking at this gun: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=7285

I want personal advice on this gun though, how far do you think it would shoot? Would it be good for using at Airsoft Fields?
    And I was looking at this gun: http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?cPath=408_419&products_id=7732
    And was comparing to the M4 Raider which both guns say that they shoot 120ft, but they are quite a big price range away, do they shoot the same distance? Work the same way out of the box?
    Please if you gave me advice on what I should do, please reply!

2. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Well your price range is $200 you could look at some JG M4s. Combat machines are decent too. But you will get slightly better performance from an enhanced jg.
    The reason of the price difference is:
    One is a combat machine (beginer)
    The scar is not. The scar will have better wiring a better motor a better barrel and such things like that. Plus on top of that, its a scar.

3. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    I'm not even going to bother with you anymore, Im tired of explaining why I'd get a JG over a CM.

For $200 I believe you can get a King Arms M4 or a ICS M4 Sportline.

4. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Im telling him to get a jg over a cm so i dont see why you would need to argue.

5. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    KA M4 and the ICS would still be better, just saying.
    Sorry about that though, I read your post wrong.

6. schultzebomb

schultzebomb New Member

Monterey
    Thats what i thought. Its all good. And yea i agree.

7. Frankiiie

Frankiiie New Member

dallas
  8. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    Oh yes, ICS M4 sportlines are pretty nice! Be warned though, you need a special battery for the crane stock.

9. Maxuhmize

Maxuhmize Active Member

OKC
    Yes, I happen to own it myself. To start out. With it has good range but I suggest getting anew bucking. The accuracy is very good too. My favorite part is the fire rate. It's easily the fastest gun stock out of me and my friends collections. The fps is also very steady. Like most ICS guns it has a spring release which releases the tension after shooting so your spring last longer. It also has a split gearbox making it easy for upgrades. The only bad thing is the fact that the only battery you can use for it is the $35 9.6v which is a great battery. So overall yes it would be a great decision.

10. Lone_Sausage5

Lone_Sausage5 New Member

Meadville
    That ICS sportline is nice. If you plan on buying that G&G Scar later in the future I wouldn't. They over charge you for crap quality (personal preference).

11. MasterK

MasterK New Member

Atlanta
    Can you explain it to me? Or point me to the thread? Thanks.

12. BlackWolfAirsoft

BlackWolfAirsoft New Member

You could get an AGM, King Arms, JG, Lancer Tactical, etc. with a 200$ budget.

13. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    ICS Sportlines would be better the any of those, not sure about the KA though.,

14. MasterK

MasterK New Member

Atlanta
    Thanks. but why is JG better than the CM?

15. Urbanprodigy

Urbanprodigy New Member

The JG internals ate more reliable recently. G&G has supposedly been going down hill recently. I haven't had any problems and I have 2 but lots of people are reporting broken CM's. Plus JG is getting better

16. Ronnokk

Ronnokk New Member

Vacaville
    Check out the CYMA m14. Very durable and accurate rifle, for a good price.

17. commando5184

commando5184 New Member

1HR north of philly
    Go on evike good deals

18. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    OMG JG

That's a load of crap. The new CMs are superior to JGs.

19. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    OMG CM. The "new" ICS guns are superior to CMs.