Which gun should I get

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by awesomespartan12, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awesomespartan12

awesomespartan12 New Member

My friends and I are into air soft and I want to know what type of gun I should get.
    I have been looking at both a M16 and a basic pump action.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  2. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida

3. awesomespartan12

I have been looking a both a M16 and a basic shotgun, which one should I get.

4. theonlyBuster

S. Florida
    In airsoft, 9 times out of 10 an automatic is more practical than a single shot/pump/or bolt weapon. You get more shots down range at a quicker rate, you can help suppress targets, you're pretty much on par with every other player on the field.

In CQB it's in the air because it depends on your play style and field lay out.

But for newer players I recommend an AEG.

Again, please refer to this thread: http://www.airsoftsociety.com/forums/f88/gun-should-i-get-format-read-before-posting-25912/
    I can't effectively help you out further unless you answer the questions asked in this thread.

5. awesomespartan12

My money limit is about 50 to 125 dollars and I am also 11. All have right now are spring guns.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2012
  6. awesomespartan12

Yes I am also new to this sorry

7. Username94

Username94 New Member

New York City
    Before you get banned take my advice. Get a galaxy mp5k. Its about $100 and it will serve you very well.

8. theonlyBuster

S. Florida
    Sorry awesomespartan12, but you're a bit under the age limit of the forum. So reluctantly I have to ban you until you're of age. Sorry.

--CLOSED--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.