Which gun under 215

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by bob33, Sep 15, 2012.

1. bob33

bob33 New Member

Price range 150to 200
    I prefer that the suggestion is not a m4 but maybe is a more modern gun 90s and up
    I do all sorts of things playing airsoft so a good all around gun would be nice
    For recreation/ scenario game use

Last edited: Sep 15, 2012
  2. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    Get yourself a G&G Combat Machine, smart charger, BB's, and a 9.6 nun-chuck battery.

3. Jelly

Jelly New Member

San Jose
    CYMA CM045

AKs-74u with a steel body and real wood.

4. thatoneguy

thatoneguy New Member

Lakeville
    *facepalm* you DON'T want a M4. Oops. Try going with a JG G46 Series, they have treated me well.

5. Ze_Glocksman

Ze_Glocksman New Member

Kerrville
    Ya id say get the jg g36. And please, don't get an m4. If I were you, I'd try to get a gun you don't see every day.

6. mvsrocks

mvsrocks New Member

I agree with the JG G36, but you should tune it up when you get it, A.K.A. reshim, regrease, etc. JG internals are strong, but they may not come tuned.

CYMA AKs are great. Most people diss on Cyma, but honestly, their AKs are probably one of the best, behind Realsword. They have tank internals.

One thing to consider is the upgrade compatibility and how many upgrades there are for a certain gun. One of the first things I would do to a non M4 gun is to put sorbo on the cylinder head, and cut off the 2nd and half of the 3rd piston tooth. This is to correct angle of engagement and to preserve the gearbox shell.