Which gun? Which company?

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by wingking, Oct 7, 2009.

1. wingking

wingking New Member

Lakewood
    I have two seperate questions.
    Which airsoft gun should I potentially get? I'm lookin at the following:
    FN SCAR
    HK416
    G36c
    M16 or M4 variants
    Which company should I potenially buy from? I know the following are good:
    Tokyo Marui
    Classic Army
    Guay Guay
    KWA
    I have a JG M36 cqc (G36c) with about 350 fps. I'm not a big uprgrader just yet but I want a good gun that is potentially good for uprgrading. I'm looking for a gun thats about $250-$300, has about 330-400fps, reliable parts, sturdy externals, and upgradable internals. I have done some research but haven't come really close to a conclusion yet. If you know which gun/company I should get/buy from, or know of any other really good deals please let me know.

2. Griffin

Griffin Active Member Supporting Member

3. hairyman

hairyman New Member Supporting Member

Dublin
    You have listed some good and some great brands,,but what ever you do,,do not discount clones Dboys/Kalash and JG are turning out some wonderful products,,

The Dboys M4 RAS II is epic,,,it has a new reinforced 7mm gearbox and and the RAS II system is rock solid and very good looking with full knights trades,

D Boy Full Metal RASII CQB Airsoft Gun by: D Boy - Airsoft GI -

The JG M4 S System,,,,full metal.full trades,,reinforced gearbox with metal bushings and spring guide and mosfet,,a serious piece of kit.

JG Full Metal M4 S-System Airsoft Gun by: JG - Airsoft GI - Welcome to

4. Griffin

Griffin Active Member Supporting Member

The JG M4 full metal S-System in my opinion is a bit to high of a price. For just a bit more you could get a amazing KWA that would be of much better quality. I'm no trying to fight, just telling my opinion :). But the D-Boys M4 RAS II is definitely worth a look into since it is under $200. Also, the JG Full Metal HK416 is a beastly gun. For $220 you can't go wrong since there aren't many if any non clone HK416's for under $300. Full metal, Mosfet Chips, High Grade Silicone Wires, and so many other great things about it. I would go with the JG HK416 just because I love 416's :) or the KWA M4. The KWA M4 would excel in internals and externals except no RIS rails.

-Griffin

5. wingking

wingking New Member

Lakewood
    Thanks for the suggestions so far. I've looked at some of the guns and they're pretty promising.