Which gun?

Discussion in 'What Gun Should I Get?' started by AustinSannes, Oct 7, 2012.

1. AustinSannes

AustinSannes New Member

Money really isn't a big problem but anything under $400 would be nice. Ok so I was looking at the vfc scar l, g&g f2000, ics pro mp5 and the echo 1 xcr. I need something which is good at house to house cqb environment but still able to reach out far. Also a bps over 15 would be nice any suggestions?
  2. ScarGunner

ScarGunner New Member

I have the VFC scar h, so nothing different internally. I love it. I've had it for almost a year now and I've put about 10,000 rounds through it and skirmished it twice. It is still running strong with it being totally stock. I would definitely go for the VFC.

3. rich635

rich635 Active Member

Los Angeles
    You have a lot of choices with that budget and those requirements...any specific models you want/want to avoid? Out of those choices, I personally like the XCR or the SCAR, but ICS MP5s are amazing from what I've heard and the G&G F2000 is decent. There are also things like Magpul AKs, craploads of AR-15 variants, HK416s, MK17s, SR25s, and a lot more. Any specific model you're looking for?
  4. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Active Member

You have ALOT of great options around that price range. Most of those weapons are reliable as shiiiiiiii-rts(trolololol) VFC gearboxes are apparently phenomenal from what my friend says(he owns a VFC AKM)
    From VFC there is also their MK18 CQBR variants (Mod 0 and Mod 1!)/ I would definitely read reviews, but most of it is just personal preference. :)
  5. AirsoftimusPrime

AirsoftimusPrime New Member

Satellite Beach
    If you are OK with high-caps, the G&G F2000 is your best bet.
  6. BlackNightBravo

BlackNightBravo Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well... This thread died.
  7. JakeTheTiger

JakeTheTiger New Member

Then why are you posting in it?