Which is better deal. Plz

Discussion in 'Electric Guns' started by mr_rugby, Sep 8, 2012.

1. IHOP

IHOP New Member

Rockton
    They are both equally terrible.

/thread.

2. ShooterMcgavin

ShooterMcgavin New Member

New Port News
  3. theonlyBuster

theonlyBuster Active Member Lifetime Supporter

S. Florida
    If you're referring to which is better for field use, honestly neither. Both are respectfully bad choices. Even for backyard play, you're not looking too good. Those 2 guns are really only for target shooting in the backyard or small field. Aside from that, you don't see much use for either gun

4. mr_rugby

mr_rugby New Member

Well what's a good gun for under $100 and that comes with a good deal and that's semi/automatic

5. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    This picture will tell.

Attached Files:

6. Duke

Duke New Member

You have a lot to learn my friend... Welcome

7. mr_rugby

mr_rugby New Member

I don't want single shot gun
    I want some for airsoft war
    And I want a automatic with semi feature and some accessories would be great
    Plz and thank you

8. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    As I said, under $100 there are none under your specifications. Make some money and get a CYMA AK (CM028 and above) or a JG M4.

9. Trent099

Trent099 New Member

Carbondale
    You can get a Cyma AK-47, JG Mp5, Galaxy Mp5k, and other great starter guns for under $100, just do some research on reputable sights like AirsoftGI and Evike. Also look out for specials and coupon codes since these will give you even better deals. I highly suggest the Cyma Ak, I have had about 3 and they have all been fantastic shooters.

10. mr_rugby

mr_rugby New Member

Is it a electric spring automatic

11. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
    That. Makes. No. Sense.

Electric spring automatic? (wut) No. The gun is electric and automatic as well.

12. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

There is only one series of weapons that I know that are like that. They are those terrible 90$ H&K guns. Save up for a jg or a cyma.

13. alexrox

alexrox New Member

Ellicott City
    These choices aren't bad even for field play, and they will all definetely last longer and perform way above your links, I believe the galaxy mp5k is the cheapest of the three, also look into buying from airsoft Evike, they have low prices already, and their coupon codes are very generous.

14. BmanP1

BmanP1 New Member

Both of those are horrible, if you really want a deal, maybe wait around for one of Evike's special Facebook sales, and buy a decent AEG. CYMA AK's are also great mid-level guns, and used they can be rather cheap. Under $100 I doubt you'll find a new M4 worth it's salt. There's also a "Deals thread" on this forum that may help you out.

15. VTMZ

VTMZ New Member

Paducah
  16. Phillies2406

Phillies2406 New Member

NO, please listen to us. We are trying to help you, but you do not listen. What I'd the maximum amount that you could possibly spend?

17. mr_rugby

mr_rugby New Member

About $100
    Lil more maybe if it comes with stuff.